mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southwest/)
-   -   Waco-Belton-Temple-Ft Hood-surrounding area ballers!!!!! (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southwest/212548-waco-belton-temple-ft-hood-surrounding-area-ballers.html)

JoshC 09-02-2012 05:37 PM

Waco-Belton-Temple-Ft Hood-surrounding area ballers!!!!!

Hey guys whats up, i live in waco and have recently picked up a gun again. Ive checked out the local fields here and i like powerplay best. They have great prices(cheaper then any others ive found) on field use/air and paint. Plus a super cool and knowledgeable staff. And if we can get a group of there a airball field to play on. Also a large spool/tube rec ball field, and a smaller castle field(mini maze lookin thing lol)

But its good 3v3-5v5 xball field(moderate size) and a large speedball field, 35 a case at rec paint(valkan infinity) which shot decent outa my ego. Next levels like 3 or 4 bucks more for a case(the bump up valken). And air/field all day is 10. As long as we get a decent group they will put up airball.

Whos down to make this a saturday morning meetup? Gotta be atleast 25+ ballers at tstc and baylor. Where yall at?

bui 09-04-2012 10:59 PM

When I went to Baylor, I was part of a club team as they were forming, but we were based out of Guru...not sure where they went after that year. Might try searching Facebook to see if they have a page.

War0411 09-05-2012 12:19 AM

Baylor Paintball is based out of Weber's last I saw (At least they were last year), and they nearly downright refuse to play at PowerPlay. I'm a current BU student, and they practically shunned me for playing on the factory team and working for PowerPlay... Not a good experience with them.

Glad to hear you like PowerPlay Josh. I've probably met you already if you've been there recently, but I just can't put a face to a username. I'm Zach, or as everyone persists calling me - Moose.

JoshC 09-05-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by War0411 (Post 2465008)
Baylor Paintball is based out of Weber's last I saw (At least they were last year), and they nearly downright refuse to play at PowerPlay. I'm a current BU student, and they practically shunned me for playing on the factory team and working for PowerPlay... Not a good experience with them.

Glad to hear you like PowerPlay Josh. I've probably met you already if you've been there recently, but I just can't put a face to a username. I'm Zach, or as everyone persists calling me - Moose.

Yea man i meet you saturday, i had the 06 ego. So does baylor still have the paintball club? They few in number or whats up with that

War0411 09-05-2012 01:28 AM

Yea. They still have a team from what I can tell. I would have stopped by their table at Late Night (Baylor event where all the clubs/groups have tables set up around campus), but I was busy running a table for an organization I'm in.

The team plays out of Weber's, and they haven't really shown great results from this past season, and they pretty much refuse to come to PP. They aren't very big, but in the past season they were big enough to venture two lines to most of the NCPA events.

Mowgli11 09-05-2012 01:33 AM

Power play is awesome. Just FYI.

capt_cupcakes 09-05-2012 08:07 PM

Powerplay?? where is that???? LMAO!!! anyways.. BU team shuns all powerplay staff/people who prefer to paly at pwoerplay. idk why tho.. they had a "battle of the brazos" at Powerpaly last year if not 2010 if i remember right.. lol

Cowboy 09-06-2012 12:28 AM

Just throwing this out there but powerplay also has a very knowledgable tech that can fix just about anything from nelson/sheridan to g6r's and dm's he's even a trained cocker tech and an avid pump player :D

JoshC 09-06-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy (Post 2466150)
Just throwing this out there but powerplay also has a very knowledgable tech that can fix just about anything from nelson/sheridan to g6r's and dm's he's even a trained cocker tech and an avid pump player :D

Lol you dont say, 3rd persons fun isnt it. Anywho i decided to break off my front qev in the housing, hoping u can get it out saturday. Ill have a new qev with me

capt_cupcakes 09-06-2012 02:44 PM

nah the tech there sucks............:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:......KIDDIN G!!:LMAO::LMAO: