mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Special BB Squad (Airsoft) (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/special-bb-squad-airsoft/)
-   -   Central Florida: Gainesville (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/special-bb-squad-airsoft/297126-central-florida-gainesville.html)

stonewall50 02-19-2017 10:24 AM

Central Florida: Gainesville
 
Has anyone noticed the lack of airsoft in Florida? It seems there has to be a major population center for there to be airsoft. I am in the Gainesville area and it seems like every game is a ways away. Does anyone know anything about games played in my area? Or are my best bets Ocala and Jacksonville?

I have a paintball gun now because of the complete lack of airsoft in the area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuce 02-19-2017 10:48 AM

Maybe because we're busy playing paintball? In all seriousness, I know several of the local fields in Orlando do Airsoft, and Wayne's does up in Ocala.

Why not talk to Randy at First Strike in Newberry about it?

stonewall50 02-19-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce (Post 3352569)
Maybe because we're busy playing paintball? In all seriousness, I know several of the local fields in Orlando do Airsoft, and Wayne's does up in Ocala.

Why not talk to Randy at First Strike in Newberry about it?



Its first strike still running? I only know about rocky creek. But yea I just enjoy combat sports. Martial arts to airsoft and pb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuce 02-20-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonewall50 (Post 3352579)
Its first strike still running? I only know about rocky creek. But yea I just enjoy combat sports. Martial arts to airsoft and pb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Still running. Great field, and awesome owners and staff. I'll be up there in April for a game. Commanding another later in the year as well.

Wabaanimkii 02-20-2017 10:36 PM

Check operation lion claws, I believe they hold a vietnam game down in florida. No clue though.

stonewall50 02-21-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce (Post 3352957)
Yep. Still running. Great field, and awesome owners and staff. I'll be up there in April for a game. Commanding another later in the year as well.



How big is their area? Rocky creek was fun, but it wasn't very large. I know Wayne's world is big, but they are a little farther away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC