mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Pump Guns (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/)
-   -   Phantom Revolution closeout (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/310422-phantom-revolution-closeout.html)

Walker 04-23-2018 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcos1211 (Post 3478437)
So question, do these have detents so you can hold the handle back to pump without double feeding? because if i remember correctly wasn't this one of the main drawbacks?

:confused: Why would you want to hold the pump back?

Walker

Pr3mium 04-23-2018 09:14 AM

See, I was going to buy a Phantom after being out of the game for a few years and have been on the fence about it, and now this pops up. I was hoping to find a few reviews/comparisons to the Phantom or other pumps. Anyone with a Revolution wish to share their thoughts, maybe in a pm or something.

TimedFormula 04-23-2018 01:12 PM

Whoever just bought the orange stock class revolution if they're on here and willing to sell please message me. I literally had that in my cart and it told me it sold :(

dkv23 04-23-2018 01:14 PM

I bought it yesterday and Mike just emailed me telling someone else bought it first.
-Duncan

bellicose 04-23-2018 03:07 PM

Wish I would have seen this earlier, and wish he would have waited until supergame.

On a side note, is he coming to supergame this year?

Walker 04-23-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellicose (Post 3478583)
Wish I would have seen this earlier, and wish he would have waited until supergame.

On a side note, is he coming to supergame this year?

I spoke with him today, he will be at the Supergame....

Walker

Pr3mium 04-23-2018 05:01 PM

Damn, those were going quick. Thought I'd have enough time after work to actually pick one out. Ordered an OC black Revolution. Now time to buy a new 13ci tank and mask. Was expecting to buy a phantom or Enmy but I guess this is what I'm going with.

edit: Which 13ci tank is considered the best? I remember always using ninja tanks, but quality from companies may have changed these past few years. I also noticed a 26ci tank out there. Any good, or oddly shaped?

UltraBadger 04-23-2018 05:04 PM

Man, I would totally be on this if the Revolution were a little easier on brittle paint. At least it's my understanding that they can be hard on paint.

bellicose 04-23-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walker (Post 3478600)
I spoke with him today, he will be at the Supergame....

Walker

I called him and he said that he would have some Revolutions at Supergame at the discounted price. I am going to cross my fingers and wait until then. Mike is awesome on the phone, he sounded very excited when I asked him about supergame.

Clam-I-Am 04-23-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pr3mium (Post 3478630)
Ordered an OC black Revolution.

Same. Really looking forward to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimedFormula (Post 3478555)
Whoever just bought the orange stock class revolution if they're on here and willing to sell please message me. I literally had that in my cart and it told me it sold :(

Oof. That sucks. That one looked seriously good.

Only 6 different ones left, which is both impressive and not at all surprising.