mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   My birthday present to you " Brass vs. "Aluminum" (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/316961-my-birthday-present-you-brass-vs-aluminum.html)

WALZ 12-21-2018 10:04 PM

My birthday present to you " Brass vs. "Aluminum"

2 Attachment(s)
As some of you already know today is my birthday and I would like to share it with one of you....

I really wanted to make something special but I'm not set up to do so....
Soooooo.... I found these two markers that look in good shape and decided that one you fine members should have one as my birthday gift to you....

You may choose to win a piece of classic brass or you may choose to win a sniper pump... the choice is yours....

Open to all colors except blue ( sorry, but it's well worth buying a membership and you will save monies by buying from the members section where we give each better deals, the secret Santa that happens ( and this is very good) plus Walzmas of course...
There is more but this doesn't appeal to you already then you are certainly not ready for the members section...

You must state which marker you would like and why you chose it over the other...

You can never sell if you do win... you must give it to another member when your done with her....

My birthday lasts ten days as always so this birthday giveaway is over at midnight on the 31st....

Here are your choices....

Classic brass

Attachment 66508

Sniper pump

Attachment 66509

The Flounder 12-21-2018 10:08 PM

I would choose the classic brass because it is classic brass.

dano_____ 12-21-2018 10:09 PM

I would say classic brass. I have owned many different markers in my time, but amazingly never a brass one. Cheers!

BLINDMAN Pb 12-21-2018 10:10 PM

I would choose the classic brass because I have never even seen one firsthand before.

gerth21 12-21-2018 10:13 PM

Gotta go with the sniper. Brass is awesome, but I have always been a sniper guy at heart.

paintzapper 12-21-2018 10:14 PM

I'm going with the sniper pump. I personally like the ergos over the brass and I know I will use it more.

Jordan 12-21-2018 10:16 PM

I always come back to Snipers when it's time to use a pump... I'd love to have that one.

You're too generous, Mr. Walz...

Murky 12-21-2018 10:48 PM

Brass, because it is my favorite and I would love to try something short, df, and back bottle. That and wood grips, who can deny the brass and wood combo. Happy birthday again!

Maximilian 12-21-2018 10:52 PM

I would love to have a beautiful sniper such as the one you are generously giving away!

spece108 12-21-2018 10:54 PM

Classic brass. I love the aesthetic but most brass is to heavy for me as I get older and tire more quickly. That SB looks like just the ticket to chase my 19 year old son and his national guard buddies around the woods.