mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Misc Paintball Items (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/)
-   -   Paintball Veteran 10-Year Patches (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/321416-paintball-veteran-10-year-patches.html)

Slim 05-22-2019 04:14 PM

Paintball Veteran 10-Year Patches

2 Attachment(s)
Greeting paintball veterans!

You've been playing a long time, so now it's time to honor all those years paintin' fools with a cool patch.
Or two.
Or three.

Attachment 69876

The patches are 4" wide X 2" high and were designed to be "sleeve patches". Get one patch for every ten years, and then sew them one above the other. Obviously, you can sew them wherever you like, but for multi-decade veterans, running them up the sleeve will, in fact, look badass.

Attachment 69877

These are "sew-on" patches (just like old-school patches should be), on a black twill fabric, black merrow border with olive green and black stitching. I ordered two hundred and have only sold a handful to date. So, I have plenty of patches for all the paintball vets out there.

Prices:
1 - 2 patches are $3.50.
3 or more patches are $3.00 each.

That's right, the 30 year veterans get a discount - as well they should. You poor, old bastiges!

Prices include domestic postage. For orders outside the U.S., you'll need to add an extra $1 per envelope. Note that the patches will be mailed just like my stock-class patches - in a plain white No. 10 envelope with a maximum of 3 patches per envelope. Simply PM me how many patches you would like, I'll send you my PayPal info, and will ship as soon as I have payment.

Thanks for celebrating your oldness with me!
Slim

Slim 05-22-2019 04:26 PM

BTW, you can order as many patches as you want, but please if you're going to inflate the number of years you've been playing, at least make it believable! Just for the record... nobody on the planet has been playing paintball for 40 years. (Yes, I have had several people make this impossible claim to me already! LOL!) The first game of paintball was played in 1981 (38 years ago), and did not become a commercial venture that was available to the public until early 1983 (36 years). Yeah cheaters! We're on to you! LOL!!!:ROTFL:

psycho91 05-22-2019 04:41 PM

We need some like 1 year maybe a 2 year and maybe a 5 year patch, for those of us that have been playing for an odd number of years, 13 for me

flyweightnate 05-22-2019 04:47 PM

Do it like Roman soldier tattoos. Add a slash for each year!

These are cool... Might need to pick a shirt so I can put the stock class patch on one sleeve and pair of these on the other.

psycho91 05-22-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyweightnate (Post 3587225)
Do it like Roman soldier tattoos. Add a slash for each year!

These are cool... Might need to pick a shirt so I can put the stock class patch on one sleeve and pair of these on the other.

Or like the clippers on into the badlands for each person they killed, sonny was covered in them

GanonsGrin 05-22-2019 05:15 PM

I just realized last week that as of this year I have been playing for 20 years:old:

Now to decide if I need some patches or not.....

hellion360 05-22-2019 09:22 PM

23 years for me.
I will take 5. Some of my guys are going to want this. Shoot me payment info.
Send me another stock class patch set too actually.

OpusX 05-22-2019 11:39 PM

PMed. Ordered two.

JonnyDread 05-23-2019 10:45 AM

Slim are you going to the summer stockstice and if so will you have these with you?

iamthelazerviking 05-24-2019 04:11 AM

Dang, did the math and I could almost get two of these