mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/canada/)
-   -   Alberta end of season meet up (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/canada/94235-alberta-end-season-meet-up.html)

Levon12345 10-03-2009 02:26 AM

Alberta end of season meet up

Hey, the season is rapidly coming to a close and I feel the need to try and organize a get together. Let's find out if any one is interested then we'll choose a field after so we can suit the majority.

Sound off.

Tesko 10-03-2009 07:37 PM

I'm interested.

sparky 10-04-2009 11:18 PM

If I'm around, I'm usually up for things. Of course I never seem to be around....

Levon12345 10-05-2009 02:37 AM

Well I'm organizing a Halloween game at Weekend Warriors in Olds. It'll be indoors if it's too cold (most likely) and we're trying to change it up with theme games like limited paint and zombie games. I donno if that's any of your guy's bag but it's gonna be happening anyway. And I might as well shamelessly plug an event.

The details:

When: Halloween 4 P.M. - whenever everyone goes home
What: Normal play with special rounds such as limited paint, candy grab games (grab as many different candies as possible, shoot the bastards that are trying to steal yours), zombie games, lazer tag for the youngins that don't wanna take a paintball to the head and hopefully some kind of prize for best costume.
Where: Weekend Warriors Paintball. Just outside of Olds. 45 minutes from Calgary and Red Deer.
How Much: I think it'll be their standard $15 (I think) field fee and FPO.

If anyone nearby wants to help out with set up, props, or you have a smoke machine handy, drop me a line.

I'm sure a metadyne will be stuffed with some kind of candy before the night is through...

Rage 01 10-05-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesko (Post 998665)
I'm interested.

Tesko your still alive?
I might be interested if it was a different day and time. I have to drive on the highway after dark in the winter.

Thankx Raymond.

Levon12345 10-05-2009 03:04 AM

I'm open to any other day and venue. Just trying to get the ball rolling before we all get holed up in our caves huddled around a fire to keep warm. I should have tried doing this last month so snow wouldn't have been an issue.

SparkyGT 10-05-2009 02:11 PM

will keep it in mind, i havent hardly done any ballin this year - too much other stuff happenin

mtaylor 10-06-2009 01:13 AM

Dang, Olds?

To much drive for me for an evening.

postal_bob 10-06-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtaylor (Post 1001482)
Dang, Olds?

To much drive for me for an evening.

I might be wiling to make the drive.

Levon12345 10-08-2009 03:45 PM

Well I'm gonna be in Olds all day Halloween playing, so if you wanna come and get a full day in you're more than welcome. I'll try and get some kind of deal in paint prices there (no promises).

Also, I've never been to Edmonton to paintball and I'm only an hour away. Just name a date and place and I'll be there.