mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   Pennsylvania (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/99-pennsylvania.html)

mattstuf888 04-04-2006 10:45 PM

Pennsylvania

Schmitti 04-05-2006 03:48 PM

Lansdale

Cobra Command is 15 minutes (if you stop for donuts and coffee) away just North of Montgomeryville on Rt 309.

No bounce no play.... I mean no outlaw ball for me. I'm 29 and licensed by the state for several things...I'm not allowed to get arrested.

Guns: Pmi/KP conversion...mmmm brass

Style... I just want to play

Experience: been involved almost 13 years.

Wycke 04-08-2006 02:22 PM

NAME: Chad Kealey

LOCATION: Horsham, PA, 1/2 mile from and directly in line with the landing strip at Willow Grove Air Base (those A-10s come in real low and LOUD).

LOCAL/REGULAR FIELDS: For big events - EMR; for rec play, Picasso Lake (Winslow, NJ), occasionally Fireball Mtn (Hanover, NJ) or On Target (Pemberton, NJ)

LIKES: Long walks in the woods, one-shot eliminations (esp. when the other guy is shooting an electro and I'm shooting a pump), sunsets and good gumbo.

DISLIKES: Players half my age shooting a gun that costs more than I make in a week, cheaters, people who call eliminations "kills", rainy days and bad gumbo.

Azzy 04-10-2006 01:48 AM

Name; Bryan Spiegel

Location: Pittsburgh PA (relocating to Finleyville, PA though)

Local Field: Riverside Renegade Paintball (www.riversiderenegades.com)

Likes: Paintball, Music, Guns and Bikes. Play almost any style or type of game at least once (but I'm not a big scenario type) our field is in the woods and on a hill... so terrain is never a problem for me :) (Im also a fan of Wycke's gumbo.. delish!)

Guns: Lots, and have 15 or so trracers for pickup pump only games

Dislikes: Guns that break, expecially on the field. Not having enough time in the day to play and shoot photos.

komodo 07-19-2006 05:15 PM

Name: Corbin Christiansen

Local Feilds: Be The Hunted (Cumberland, Maryland), "Wheelo's" (Berlin, PA), 68 Caliber (Bedford, PA)

Dislikes: Wipers, Timmy's, penguins

Guns: Spyder Victor II, Phantom VSC, Splatmaster, PGP

Experience: 3 years

AGDRetro 07-20-2006 10:58 AM

Name/Age: Steve Shuey, 26

Local Fields: Ambush (Conestoga), Velocity (Bowmansville)

I get up to EMR 1-2 times a year. There are about 4 other fields that I would consider local around Lancaster, but only 2 I might consider playing at.

Guns: 3 AGD Mags & an AirStar Super Nova!

Experience: 9 years, play for local team Crimson Reign & Ref/Tech @ Ambush Paintball

Drum 07-20-2006 12:37 PM

Hello!

Let's all vote Santorum out of office, asap!

'kay?

:gunsfiring:

Schmitti 07-20-2006 02:07 PM

Yes he must go.... I've had enough of him.

I'd like to see how the vote went on the damn bill that bush just vetoe'd...shmucks.

afultz075 07-20-2006 03:38 PM

Name: Andrew Fultz
Home Field: Poco Loco, EMR
Guns: Blazers
How Often I Play: As often as I can
Experience: ~3 years
Game Types: Attack and Defend, Woodsball and it's variations, scenario

DarkNinja 07-31-2006 04:56 PM

Name: Leslie Sees, 22

Local fields: Pbotf, Cobra, Skirmish. I had a few renegade fields back in the day, but those days are over.

Markers: wgp ranger, trracer/maverick mutt, sniper2 w/ slider frame converted to swing, spyder tl, 99 shocktech cocker, shocktech sfl cocker, a pair of dueling splatmasters

Style of play: Depends on the field and if im in a crazy mood or not

Experience: First played when i was 13, 9 years ago. Started playing seriously when i was 16.