mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Merlin spec pump fs

Body milled to Merlin specs by JCurt. Many years back the airsmith milled a few bodies, I believe each was different.

Looking for $350 shipped as you see it.

Parts breakdown;
JCurt milled body $150 Merlin threaded feedneck, standard IVG threads, Check It detent, CCM pump adapter, both halfblock bolts, delrin and Black Magic sleds (modified)

AKA Merlin valve $70 with milled WGP halfblock hammer, CCM springs

CCX Frame $80 standard sear and trigger plate, brass-tipped guide screws, trigger shoe

CCM pump kit $120 with TJD carbon fiber handle

Med Sidewinder $70

I want to give it a week to sell whole unless someone buys the body alone first, then I will part it.

I am the second owner, corrected the front block threading myself. That is the main caveat, it was threaded 3/4" - 14 tpi originally. I bought a tap and redid the threading to 3/4" - 20 tpi as it should have been. I have test assembled everything and aired it up to ensure it doesn't leak probably 4 years ago. Never used in a game as the body is raw. This project has been sitting waiting for ano too long, I'll let someone else finish it. Ignore the o-ringed valve jam nut, it snuck in there. Body is 11/16" throughout the lower tube, will not use it.

There is no recess for the front block o-ring to seal inside the body. As it currently sits it gets squashed by the CCM adapter to seal against the threading and front of the body, but it works. The adapter should let you add a 2K+ frontblock and run it as a semi if you desire though I believe the adapter will force a small gap. Front block could of course be milled to eliminate it, or you could run it as a pump as I planned. Note, neither the pump kit or adapter are tightened in the photos, loosely assembled only to show it together.

Please post and pm. No trades, paypal or USPS money order only.

SOLD

Last edited by IndustrialHalo; 10-21-2016 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Will likely start parting tomorrow and close this if nobody's interested in it whole.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns