|Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-29-2017, 05:59 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
SOLD: CCM T2 & Proline Sterling
-BOTH SOLD / PENDING-
Today I'm looking to release some of my stuff back into the wild. I'm paring down my paintball stuff, and hoping to free up some funds for other projects and hobbies. That said, I'm not looking for any trades unless they're worth a good bit more than what I'm asking below.
- First gen CCM T2 in rare dust white / gloss red colorway
- Just broken down to all individual pieces, very thoroughly cleaned, oiled, and re-assembled. Put a hopper through it this weekend for good measure; working nice as always
- Brand new Spyder detent installed
- Brand new Hogue grips for the 86* frame - SUPER comfortable (will also include a set of clear used CCM grips if full asking price is met)
- Brand new high quality macro fittings. Line likes to leak for a second or two upon airing up, but after is just dandy
- Comes with 4x barrel sizers (.681, .684, .690, and an unmarked - seems to be about .678 according to some inaccurate calipers)
- No longer produced clear trigger
- "Killer Instinct" lasered on the feedneck collar instead of CCM T2. Old team gun of some sort? I'm not positive.
- Some light marks, wear, and scratches. Definitely seen some use, but no damage like gouges or tool marks. Lovingly owned and used - not abused.
- No stripped threads, no broken parts, no nonsense
- Looking for PENDING; includes USPS Priority Shipping with full insurance and PayPal fees.
Proline Sterling (SOLD)
- OG Proline Sterling
- Not currently functional. All parts are there, but will need some tuning and adjusting to get firing right. I'm just looking to move on from this, as I have other pump markers I slightly prefer.
- Recently cleaned and re-assembled
- Gloss green anno with only some light marks and wear
- Wood grips
- Will include an untouched rebuild kit from Powerball and brand new new-gen pump handle
- Optionally, can include a brand new Palmer's .685 brass barrel with widgets or Palmer's inline high output (0-900 psi) regulator ($50 per addition, each)
- Looking for SOLD; includes USPS Priority Shipping and PayPal fees. Again, either addition from Palmer's will be $50 more each.
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Yomillio; 11-07-2017 at 09:44 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|