mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 08-05-2009, 05:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bitter Young Man

PMI Trracer F/S

Pending

Hi all, I have for sale a very nice PMI Trracer. Reason I'm selling is because college is starting and I need to downsize in the number of markers I own. This is my first and only pump gun, and I loved it, but it's got to go. This gun works great, no leaks whatsoever, and very clean. Only a couple small nicks next to the sight rail, and a couple small nicks on the body. One of the screws that attaches the pump arm to the bolt hasa scratches or two. The rest of the gun is very clean. I took great care of this one. Even the "Trracer" logo on the pump arm is still intact! Comes with a 1" elbow also.

It has a Eurogrip bottomline setup, which is pretty hard to find. These are pretty much the most needed upgrade for the Trracer, otherwise you would not be able to aim. Couple scratches on that ASA. Comes with stock grip screw.

It also has an adjustable bolt. Works fine. Chrono'd it at 285 with no problems last time I went about a month ago. I'll also include the stock bolt, which works fine too.

Stock barrel has a very clean bore, with two scratches on the outside. Muzzle has no dings or dents. I put in some homemade detents at the breech end (tape). I can remove it upon request, or you can keep it on. Stops rollouts which are a common problem with the Trracer. Tape is a common fix.

Also included is a modified Spyder E99 sight rail. It just slips on to the body, and secured with one of the sight rail screws. The beavertail was cut off the back, and the cut is a little rough, but can be filed straight. The stock sight rail is also included.

I polished the hammer and the powertube on the hammer lightly. The pump stroke is very smooth, polishing made a huge difference. I did not polish too much, so the plating would not flake.

This gun is great, works fine with no problems at all.

I'm asking for $75 shipped, price is firm. PayPal only. Not looking for trades right now. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll answer as best as I can.

Thanks,

HyePower

Last edited by HyePower; 08-05-2009 at 10:05 PM.
HyePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bitter Young Man

Pending.
HyePower is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns