mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
NonsystematicNomenclature

Haha it's ok to know that is to get to step 2 of "Understanding Sencha"

And you and I both know that there are enough different markers and ideas out there that everyone can fulfill their taste. Role and experience determine decisions supporting gear choices (only in non-gun whoreish decisions/purchases)

Thanks, but I don't need luck, I need money+time^2=crazy Ghost. If I ever get a chance to do this, or something similar, you know I'll have a thread raving how amazing and second to none it is
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #42 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

Fort-essentially the lining up is that even with wonderful measurements and careful cutting it may not be perfect, and since I'd be mocking up a second pump arm (maybe altogether new pump) why not allow for some adjustment of where the arm and screw and bolt all make one happy family. I'd like to be able to adjust my pump arm length (not length of the pump motion but where the pump sits on the body) by a inch so anyone that uses it can set it for their own feel. Something like this I would be lending out to few people I play with alot, and I know some people, like my brother, like either long pump handles or ones that sit farther out.
Sencha,,,

The reason for the Ghost's pump hitting the body is to keep it from burping... I thought the pump hitting the body on my Ghost was odd so I modified it and found out the hard way,,, I was having some other problems as well... Luckily LAPCO was nice enough to replace my pump for me and fix my other issues free of charge...

Now if you could find a Grey Spirit it was nothing more than a Ghost with 2 pump arms...

WK2
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #43 (permalink)
NonsystematicNomenclature

What sort of other issues were you running into?

Well if thats the case I'll make my own custom pump, so no harm no foul to the original, and tweak it to where I like it. It can still have a bumper (adjustable as well now) or somesuch to keep from burping. Doesn't mean we can't have a adjustable pump. Still gunning for that idea. Now the double pump arm is a bonus to me haha.

And odds of getting a grey spirit....well very small. Id rather do it my way which seems to everyone rather thick headed but then again can't read someone else's mind. And I'm not the sort to have a neatly labeled diagram for people to read without having a ghost in my hand to work with.

But please anyone with thoughts or concerns please mention them, in regards to design and not a "well they didn't try to do it so why should you" should be brought up as this helps me with the design.

P.S. As the wave of the day is, all pump arm designs mentioned above are patent pending
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #44 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
What sort of other issues were you running into
I was having issues with the bolt and hammer not locking up properly when the marker was aired up and it always auto-triggered when the auto-trigger was not even set... Also I could not get it to chrono over 260 FPS... So they fixed my issues and now it has no problems what so ever...

I am sorry I don't have any other Ideas for you but I wish you well in your quest and can't wait to see what you come up with...

Best of Luck

WK2

Last edited by WickedKlown2; 01-23-2010 at 12:17 AM.
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers