Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
brianspellings's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008

Drop out changer on a Trracer/Maverick

Is it possible to use a Phantom drop out changer and pull the guts from your Traccer valve and put it into that to use on the Trracer? I have searched on this but can't find anything answer it.
MCB Feedback eBay Feedback
brianspellings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Active Member
Toolguy's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ancaster Ontario

Careful. The valve cap thread on Phantoms is 9/16-18 and SOME Trracers I've encountered are not. I don't know what thread it is, it's close, it may be a tolerance thing as I've chased it with a tap, but you may have touble installing the cap on a Phantom valve.
Toolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
wespe's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006

Don't pull the guts from your trracer valve, just cut down the length of the phantom powertube and fit it to the back of your hammer. Easily done with a drill and a file, and replacement cupseals will be easier to find.
wespe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC