mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1999 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: youngstown OH
Send a message via AIM to paintballwannab

Splatmaster

Picked this up and don't really see my self ever using it. Mechanically looks to be sound, but the one 12gram I tried in it would seal.
Splatmaster w/ side cocking
$40
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayodder View Post
budgeting for one pay check a months isn't that hard, just remember to take care of the priorities first, shelter, food and savings,than the rest is just for hookers and blows.
Ebay
https://myworld.ebay.com/paintballwannab/
Mcarterbrown.com
https://mcarterbrown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8131

I do powder coating, PM for details.

Last edited by paintballwannab; 06-21-2011 at 07:44 PM.
paintballwannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

PM sent
__________________
https://www.tituspb.com
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.
Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thrill Me!
 
snaparen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

lol didn't I ask you for one of these Titus?
Next in line if you please.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
the mods here suck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually
snaparen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

Yes you did, hell Bob G himself wanted to buy mine when I told him I had them.
__________________
https://www.tituspb.com
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.
Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: youngstown OH
Send a message via AIM to paintballwannab

Titus isnt buying it so your first in line lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by snaparen View Post
lol didn't I ask you for one of these Titus?
Next in line if you please.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayodder View Post
budgeting for one pay check a months isn't that hard, just remember to take care of the priorities first, shelter, food and savings,than the rest is just for hookers and blows.
Ebay
https://myworld.ebay.com/paintballwannab/
Mcarterbrown.com
https://mcarterbrown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8131

I do powder coating, PM for details.
paintballwannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thrill Me!
 
snaparen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

pm comming
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
the mods here suck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually
snaparen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Thrill Me!
 
snaparen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

I had to pass,, so free up on a nice splatmaster/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
the mods here suck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually
snaparen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: youngstown OH
Send a message via AIM to paintballwannab

Bump
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayodder View Post
budgeting for one pay check a months isn't that hard, just remember to take care of the priorities first, shelter, food and savings,than the rest is just for hookers and blows.
Ebay
https://myworld.ebay.com/paintballwannab/
Mcarterbrown.com
https://mcarterbrown.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8131

I do powder coating, PM for details.
paintballwannab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Robinsucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

CCM Fan
Dibs.
__________________


new gearbag sale - updated
Robinsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Robinsucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballwannab View Post
Picked this up and don't really see my self ever using it. Mechanically looks to be sound, but the one 12gram I tried in it would seal.
Splatmaster w/ side cocking
$40
https://img30.imageshack.us/img30/551/20110616205207.jpg
Paid. Let me know when it ships.
__________________


new gearbag sale - updated
Robinsucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC