mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1999 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 02-09-2015, 03:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Vector #258: NIB model B

What you see is what you get: NIB Vector model B, thruster ready (i.e., requires external velocity adjusting reg), with manual, warranty card, and the old style box. This won't fit inside a USPS flat rate box, unfortunately, so it's standard post for this guy unless you'd prefer to pay extra for priority from Hawaii.

$250 shipped and paypalled OBO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1961.jpg (277.9 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1962.jpg (273.3 KB, 422 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1963.jpg (277.4 KB, 422 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1960.jpg (238.1 KB, 422 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1959.jpg (231.1 KB, 420 views)
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up we go - price is OBO and I mainly want to get this into a good home.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 02-18-2015, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Let's try $225 - I want this out of my storage room (also known as the kitchen).

Old 02-21-2015, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Interested.

What is the operating pressure?
Methodcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Balling since '87

I'm not sure of the operating pressure but I can tell you that mine run fine off of Crossfire tanks both the blue and the red (LP and HP output)
I've bought 2 markers from John Satclaire and each one has performed flawlessly on delivery. Both are set up with Palmer Stabilizer stocks and remote lines. I've got a 3rd Vector that I can't remember where I picked it up but it is using the H8tr stock w built in reg and it has been reliable as all get out since I got her.

They are extremely fun guns to own and play with, I love the looks I get when firing (they are so loud it is awesome!)
In a few weeks a couple buddies and I are going out with 3 of them for some walk on woodsball, should be fun watching the kiddies reaction to 3 of the beasts barking at once, should be hysterical. We also have 3 Novas so we are going to lull them into a false sense of sonic security by playing the 1st round or two with the ultra-quiet Novas then switching to rifle crack Vectors... muhaha!

By the way, John Satclaire is an awesome guy to do business with, honest and quick to ship.
My current collection: Apex,Vector,Classic Intimidator (x2), Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, F-4, F-2, Eagle .68,Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker (x2), Tactical Ion, Xonik Vengeance, e-Blade Orracle, Mech Vengeance, Nova, SuperNova (x3), .68 Special, Pro/Am, Tiberius T9, E-Mag, Pro-Lite, A5, NME LE, NME (x2), Impulse

[/INDENT]https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post147894
mobiusmorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiusmorte View Post
By the way, John Satclaire is an awesome guy to do business with, honest and quick to ship.
I will second this. John StC (interestingly not his real name) is a straight-up honest guy, and a pleasure to deal with.

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Thanks for all the good words - glad to hear all the Vectors are doing well, too.

No idea on operating pressure, but given the bolt's antipinch/reset feature it must be relatively low since it was designed to (and generally does) not chop a partly fed ball... the bolt instead stops short and you recock it by flicking the safety lever up and back to down.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up we go, will throw in a parts kit at current asking price.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Sold!

Last edited by John Satclaire; 03-10-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
"That Guy" from Maine

I love John's stuff and would love a Vector again - if only he would take payment plans or warm snuggles as payment.

My Feedback

everex5 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns