mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1999 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 07-19-2015, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Custom Air Power Vector #68 with MANY goodies

Back on the block because someone needs to be using this: please read below.

#68 was a NIB Model B that I added to and customized in various ways: removed the velocity adjustment internals; added a PPS Stab-stock with Ashcroft gauge/ANS slide check/SS line/QD fitting, bottom line and custom aluminum drop forward securely bolted into the standard Model B pistol grip; H8TR aluminum foregrip; both a shorty stock Vector barrel and a BOA chromed brass barrel (each has the SS screw kit installed, stock barrel has the AA Intimidator too); original bolt and installed AMacFall o-ring/derlin insert bolt; polished internals.

Then there's the spares kit I've assembled over the years...in case something ever went wrong with one of my Vectors (aside from the occasional cup seal and adaptor body o-ring, nothing really did).

Basically there are two complete working LPRs; one good HP hardline and fitting; one adaptor body complete with valve pin, spring, etc. (the minty one is included - milled one in the picture is not, it already sold); two complete good rams, bolt carriers, and front LPR blocks; one good barrel mount/air tube; two complete sets of internals/screws/4way manifolds/trigger bits (and one trigger)/flip safeties/various receiver cover parts; the screws and pins left from installing two SS screw kits; a complete trigger job kit; a complete push button safety kit; four sets of caps/o-rings/seals for the Clippard 4-ways used in the Vector plus one set of shaft/valve parts for totally rebuilding a 4-way; 6 or 7 Spring/Valve kits, 3 or 4 of which are complete and the rest of which have all springs but not all orings or cup seals, plus about three Vectors worth of internal velocity adjustment parts; about 5 parts kits, 3 of which are complete, two of which have the older style bolt slider pin rather than the light red aluminum one and various screws/orings used...and one of which contains a giant pack of adaptor body o-rings, count looks to be north of 100 of the little buggers. Oh, and a couple grip doohickies should you want to try your hand at a .45 grip frame adaptor for the Vector.

For EVERYTHING above EXCEPT the BOA Barrel, I would like $450 Paypalled, plus whatever actual USPS Priority shipping to your US address is (I eat the PP fees, you cover actual shipping, which I'd guestimate is going to be $20-$30 unless you're local here on Oahu). There's probably $450 worth of Vector parts in here plus the AA intimidator and PPS stab stock, so as much as I want this thing in the hands of someone who will use and appreciate it, I'm not flexible on price or interested in trades. SOLD!

For the BOA Barrel: $200 paypalled and shipped USPS priority to your USA address.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 06-17-2016 at 05:36 PM.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
aka FairLady

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
that is a gorgeous piece..

if you get to the point of parting out let me know as I'd be interested in some bits.
300z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tinkerer

CCM Fan
Wow......this is just wow!
Old 07-21-2015, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Keeper of souls of bees

I too would be interested in a few seal and parts kits if you get to that point.
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback

Kinda Loves DPrekel
The Flounder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

nice ttt

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Withdrawn
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 01-19-2016 at 02:03 AM.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Withdrawn

Old 07-31-2015, 10:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to foldadoom

OMG....why does the NZ dollar crash when stuff like this show up???
Old 08-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Withdrawn

Old 10-20-2015, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Withdrawn

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns