mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 02-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

For sale: ATS Bullpup AT-85, Mags, 24" barrels & more!

For sale: ATS Bullpup AT-85, Mags, barrels & more!

Greetings,

As I had previously mentioned in a thread around November my paintball days are pretty much over. I have organized all my ATS gear into 5 different sales. I feel I have priced everything reasonably. I have also packed and weighed everything and it is all ready to go without delay. On this point I have sold a number of high Spec ATS markers and parts in the past to buyers in the US without issue, and hopefully, someone can vouch for me.
All items will be sent tracked post which is delivered from the UK to the US in a couple of days.

Payment is to be made through paypal, as a purchase that way the buyer is protected.

I do not wish to split any of the lots; however, I encourage buyers to perhaps group together and split postage costs. All prices are in USA dollars.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

ATS Bullpup
I built this around 2013. It is based on the Muzzelite bullpup rifle stock. At the time of building it, to my knowledge, it was the only fully auto, mechanical, mag fed paintball marker in the world. It can be fully disassembled. The mag release mechanism works great as well as the trigger. The only issue is when I last used it was jamming. I presume this is due to an inherent ATS issue such as guide plate, regulator adjustment or replacement. Therefore, it is sold as not working. Included in the sale is the remote line, velocity adjuster top and bottom parts (just add some dowel), 1 magazine and a few picatinny rails which can be added to the fore mount.
Asking price $500 postage weight packed: 3.4kg

Here is a link to a photo album of the marker

Here is a video of me firing it.

ATS AT-85
This is a late model AT-85 it has no obvious signs of wear. However, when I last used the marker it had issues cycling. I presume this is due to an inherent ATS issue such as guide plate, regulator adjustment or replacement. Therefore, it is sold as not working. Included in the sale is the manual (rare) velocity adjuster, 1 magazine and 2 additional front loaders.
Asking price $200 postage weight packed: 2.5kg

Click Here for a photoalbum of the marker.

Box of mags (x 7) and other parts
This sale includes 6 complete mags which cycle by hand (worked fine when were last used but have not been tested in a marker prior to this sale). Another Mag (side loader) is taped up but has all the pieces to repair. All the mags have cracks in varying degrees. Also, there are additional mag plates. The AT-4 is just the body and front end no internal parts included. Please inspect the pictures for the other parts.
Asking price $350 postage weight packed: 2.2kg

Click here for a photo album of the lot

5x Barrel lot
Included in the sale: 24”, 16”, 2 x 14”, Freaked 16” (made by LT), and barrel sleeve.
Asking price $320 postage weight packed: 1.2kg

Click here for a photo album

5 x Custom made foremounts
I had these made for people here. These really are a gem as they allow the user to attach M4/AR-15 front mounts to the ATS. These cost me quite a lot of money but I am selling these as a lot for a fraction of the cost! Please search my previous threads to see how important these parts are.
Asking price $200 postage weight packed: .7kg

Postage costs using Parcel force Globalexpress Guaranteed from 1 day:
Up to 7 Kg $133
Up to 6 kg $122
Up to 5 Kg $116
Up to .9 Kg $80
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Sun Tzu c. 544

Last edited by Raptor 10; 02-03-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Raptor 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Voted most ball-fondliest

That bullpup.... wooooow.
My feedback: MCB / eBay
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just want tbe 24" barrel. . .

I personally met "The Weltman" at Road Warriors part I in Alpine, CA. I even shook his hand. Awesome.

L I T O's feedback
L I T O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I T O View Post
I just want tbe 24" barrel. . .
Hi LITO I'll do a deal on the price for all the barrels and perhaps you can sell the other 4 barrels and recoupe your money. The Freak barrel is quite a rarity. What do say?

There won't be much difference in postage costs.
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Sun Tzu c. 544
Old 02-06-2017, 08:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

What's the Bro-Price for the mag & parts, and barrel lots together with shipping to NYC? PayPal?
59flametop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59flametop View Post
What's the Bro-Price for the mag & parts, and barrel lots together with shipping to NYC? PayPal?
Thank you for the interest.

Postage will be $116, I can't do anything on that. But I'll give a discount for the other items, both for the mags and barrels: $600, that's a $70 'bro-price' discount! Also, LITO wants the longer barrel perhaps you can work with him.
Sun Tzu c. 544
Old 02-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

Thanks but I think I better hang tight, I really only need one functioning magazine to get my AT-85's sorted. So dropping another $700 to accomplish that seems silly being that I won't even get $700 for the 2 AT-85's I have for sale after I confirm they work. Thanks anyway...cheers, Lou
59flametop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59flametop View Post
Thanks but I think I better hang tight, I really only need one functioning magazine to get my AT-85's sorted. So dropping another $700 to accomplish that seems silly being that I won't even get $700 for the 2 AT-85's I have for sale after I confirm they work. Thanks anyway...cheers, Lou
What's the going rate for a working AT-85? Also, give me an idea of what your are willing to pay?
Sun Tzu c. 544
Old 02-11-2017, 08:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Resident ATS Enthusiast

Working condition with a couple front loaders and a newer style magazine is probably around $250 maybe +/- $50 depending on where the market is and any add-ons.

My feedback thread
lordkyleofearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Id buy the ATS AT85
Robertpeace233 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns