mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 12-07-2018, 06:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Pm5 is sold

Pbnation Feedback: (+128/0/0)
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=231661
newgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

If you will part the Ego 8 I am interested in the LPR and HPR pistons. I have a friend with a Confederate 8 and those parts are no longer available from Eclipse....I would warn that doing this will render that marker inoperable and useless as anything more than the remainder of parts?

What do you want for them?
Old 12-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #13 (permalink)

FWIW I worked out a deal for that blizzard impulse, when i asked for his paypal seller said he would get me some pictures to show condition ,because he wanted to keep his "perfect feedback". Said he was working but would get me pictures and get paypal sent after, but then several hours later messaged me he sold it to someone else.

I later saw he had listed my offer (which he accepted) on a facebook BST in case anyone wanted to "top it".

if this isn't allowed or someone wants screenshots of anything lmk. Not the way the community should treat eachother imo
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdisc View Post
FWIW I worked out a deal for that blizzard impulse, when i asked for his paypal seller said he would get me some pictures to show condition ,because he wanted to keep his "perfect feedback". Said he was working but would get me pictures and get paypal sent after, but then several hours later messaged me he sold it to someone else.

I later saw he had listed my offer (which he accepted) on a facebook BST in case anyone wanted to "top it".

if this isn't allowed or someone wants screenshots of anything lmk. Not the way the community should treat eachother imo
Oh my....I think if you are going to make such an accusation that screenshots are in order. I think there is even a section here for such items, but would wait on others to chime in on that aspect.

Certainly not anything the community here would approve of.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yikes...

I don’t have much to say about this but I’ll leave this here:

I have nothing to hide. Marker was already up everywhere, I’m sure half of pbnation saw the ads over Facebook. Man was bargaining, so it was sold to someone who had my asking price. Might I add that had been interested the whole time. You barter, I barter (or try to get my asking price), it’s simple.

Fairly true on his statement, I said I was “fairly comfortable with his offer” and that “I would message him later with some pictures to make sure we are both satisfied.” No money exchanged, no PayPal given. I see how that is pretty misleading, but there is no turning back now.

Marker had tons of people interested (probably near 20-30) that I was talking to. I apologized to the man and he flipped out and had a hissy fit.

I am guilty of one thing though, I didn’t give my PayPal because I wasn’t fully comfortable accepting it as I just wanted to let the others know that I had the offer. The now owner knows this, which is why he paid what I was asking.

Not even a bidding war, literally seeing if one of my interested buyers would pay MY ASKING PRICE of a one off marker before it was sold.

As far as “treating the community”, I’ll just say that I was nothing but nice to the man, even apologizing after this incident. And let him know that it was sold instead of ignoring him or “screwing him out of money”. You would be extremely hard-pressed to find someone in the community that I’ve ever treated wrong.

So if character is being judged here, then I’ll have to point a mirror... that post speaks for itself.

I’ll say again I’m sorry but obviously your upset so all the best with you. Do as you will and good luck with your future endeavours and to any person who has dealt with this, I am truly sorry.

Last edited by newgat; 12-08-2018 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
Oh my....I think if you are going to make such an accusation that screenshots are in order. I think there is even a section here for such items, but would wait on others to chime in on that aspect.

Certainly not anything the community here would approve of.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5964741

You can read the thing here. I agree, I could have handled things slightly differently. But this is a very far from hearing the story. If “the community” here sees this being that bad then I am very concerned for real issues.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns