|Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1999 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|09-08-2019, 10:46 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Nelson Mutt FS
Nelson Mutt Marker
I built this up years from donor markers that were no longer working 10+ years ago. Bit of an interesting piece. Worked the last time I aired it up years ago but was shooting somewhat low like 220 FPS, never played with the springs to tune it. Feed tube likes to come loose on occasion.
- Cocker thread barrel/body
- Carter frame with plastic grips, drilled from a bottom line
- CCI feedtube (has a yellow price tag on it still) and bucket changer
- Raincover that keeps the rain out rather well
- I believe Carter internals as well, can't remember.
- Good condition for what it is and its age
- Shipping from Canada via Canada Post
- Shipping NOT including.
- Priced to sell. Everything is easily worth way more than I've priced it at.
- Paypal or Interact E-transfer if Canadian
- I have a few threads on the go. Buy more, save a lot more.
- I can't be bothered to break up the lots. I'm lazy!
|09-09-2019, 10:43 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Springfeed the world.
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Eastern Ontario
This thing is sick. GLWS.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|