Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
monkeyboychris's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006

Parts for Razzorback mk1

Hi i'm looking for a new trigger frame and grip and a scope. I am new to the hole part and parts names. I am looking for a grip so i cant attach a co2 canister to the handle and not have it sticking out the back of the gun.

Please remeber i have no idea what im talking about

Last edited by monkeyboychris; 10-11-2006 at 04:33 PM.
monkeyboychris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
Lenny's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Akron area, Ohio

So, it sounds like you want a new .45 grip frame w/ grip, so you can mount a bottomline (which'll get rid of the back bottle), and a scope.

Just thought I'd help out with the lingo! Welcome to MCB!
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
I have a girlfriend... I just think porn looks better than her.
Underground Sports
Hudson Drive in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
"More Cool Crap than a Frozen Septic Tank"

AO Feedback
MCB Feedback
Lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC