mcarterbrown.com  

Redux Home of the Redux

Old 08-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Redux price

What can I expect to pay for a used redux? I've browsed over the website and checked the bst for answers but I cannot find one currently for sale. They seem like a pretty cool gun, and I've already got 2 other nice charters for my collection so I would like to look for a box gun or a duck to round off my collection. Is there another batch going to be made?

WTB RTR Gargoyle
tac0cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Paintball Player

This one was for sale back in April here at MCB. It might still be available.

As for value, I have no idea but someone might chime in eventually.
rathbaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
X0317

Send a message via AIM to dm6rocker

CCM Fan
My redux was the best gun I've ever owned, by far. Despite my ordeals with Mongo, I will always stand by that. That thing was built like a tank, and NEVER once let me down. As far as prices, I feel like the $1,000 - $1,200 mark is fair for a Dux depending on condition and accessories. I let mine go in that ballpark. As far as buying new, be selective and make your own judgement on that one. I got screwed, was promised a refund, and then I've been ignored ever since. Not going to get into the details as there's already a thread for that here, all I can say is buyer beware. You're probably much better off hanging around until one pops up in the BST.
dm6rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm6rocker View Post
My redux was the best gun I've ever owned, by far. Despite my ordeals with Mongo, I will always stand by that. That thing was built like a tank, and NEVER once let me down. As far as prices, I feel like the $1,000 - $1,200 mark is fair for a Dux depending on condition and accessories. I let mine go in that ballpark. As far as buying new, be selective and make your own judgement on that one. I got screwed, was promised a refund, and then I've been ignored ever since. Not going to get into the details as there's already a thread for that here, all I can say is buyer beware. You're probably much better off hanging around until one pops up in the BST.
Thanks for the good advice and being open minded. I had a xr600 motorcycle stolen from me which was around the same price, but it was still the best bike I have ridden (for where I live...). I have a few carters and only will be playing casually, so playing with a pgp will suffice if I only wanted to play stock class with a pistol. But, part of my joy of paintball is collecting cool handmade **** and this looks like something I want in my collection.

WTB RTR Gargoyle
tac0cat is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Redux