mcarterbrown.com  

Scenario and Big Game Archive Archived Games and Discussions

Old 11-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #21 (permalink)
Nerd

This was a great game. Delta did an amazing job putting the scenario together, the missions were crazy creative (a jigsaw puzzle? Awesome!), and the 3rd party, the police dept, was just the right amount of PITA. Overall an excellent scenario, really top notch.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE DICE
DarwinZDF42<--YouTube channel. Subscribe! "Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
It really was a blast!! Major props to Delta for assembly such an impressive supporting cast. Excellent game overall. I think they could have shrunk the field a bit, to condense the action a bit. Didn't really need all of the back field out to Hacena and that back corner. Can't really call that a complaint, though.

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with All the other pigs
Singing One more time around
Might do it
One more time around
Might make it

Soundgarden
RIP Mr. Cornell. thank you.

My Feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Who won?
Old 11-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy68 View Post
Who won?
Good question, I'd like to know as well. Kept hearing red was ahead all day, but not by a lot.

I guess we(blue) only had three folks on the field at the whislte... I know i missed it So we had to go take back our Corner right off the bat. But we did so by 10:30 Myself, my buddy Rocky, and one of the Exiled souls rolled in at 10:29

I was also involved in two missions for us. We held some territory uneventfully, and then joined up with a patrol. I didn't survive the patrol, but they finished it out and got the points.

I know I sat on their corner for a bit around 2:30, pretty sure I kept 'em from getting the points. Couldn't change the flag, becasuse the cops were watching (that is amusing to say) But I hung out next to it while they inserted and held it for a good 10 mins after that(with a pump I might add!!)

All in all, this was an extremely fun scenario. I was impressed with how much the theme was present, without getting in the way of the paintball. A lot of other "producers" could've learned a few things from this game.

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with All the other pigs
Singing One more time around
Might do it
One more time around
Might make it

Soundgarden
RIP Mr. Cornell. thank you.

My Feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #25 (permalink)

Red Team won in the end. Great playing with everyone. I was extremely happy with scenario as well. It allowed everyone to adapt and change according to different situations, all while still being able to throw paint, role play, flip flags, complete missions, and use the cars.

As the cop side, we were not privy to the puzzle mission. What was that all about?

TSSOC is proud to represent:
Tippmann | Lapco | TechT | Valken | Mechanix Wear | OXCC Paintball

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Google+
TSSOC.Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Delta Paintball Productions would like to thank many people for this fine weekend.
First and foremost we would like to thank all the players and staff for braving the cold temperatures and venturing out to join us for this great cause. Because of your generosity a lot of children are going to wake up this holiday season with a gift from one of you. We are truly appreciative of your support for this charity event, and these children are the true winners of this weekend.

We would like to thank Steven"Pretty Lou" Ruiz, Aaron" Joker" Daniels, Chris " Topher" Matsinger and their teams The TSSOC, Da Reservoir Dogs and The Wildcards for their parts in commanding this event. Without all of your support and efforts this game would not have been possible.

Finally we would like to thank the EMR staff and the entire EMR family for their support and belief in us. We are very proud to represent EMR to the world and being able to be a part of what makes EMR one of the best fields in the country is truly an honor for all of us at Delta Paintball Productions.

Pictures will soon be up. Our photographer took close to 500 pictures from this event and you are free to use and share them with your friends.

The scoring breakdown will be posted soon as well.

We welcome your feedback on this game and are appreciative of your generous and kind praise. If you have a comment or suggestions on ways to make our future events better please email us at mediarelations@deltapaintball.com and visit our website at Delta Paintball Productions | Second to none! for more information on upcoming events in the 2011 season.

"The future is already here - it's just not very evenly distributed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chemist View Post
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Nerd

The puzzle mission went down like this: I guess it was right at 3 pm there was a reinsertion. Most of ZDF headed up to our base, where the XO says, go down to the circular fort, I just sent two guys down there for a mission, go help. We get there, and they're huddled over on of the little spools built into the wall, like a small table. I ask what the mission is, and they just step back and point to the table: a small pile of puzzle pieces. It was a relatively small jigsaw puzzle, perhaps 100 pieces, that had to be solved by 3:30. BUT, it was a map of the US, so it wasn't hard at all. The toughest part was keeping everything together on the rough surface. Me and a couple other people, 2 or 3, did the puzzle, while the rest of the group made sure nobody took us out, because we were still in play. How's that for creativity? Making the players do a puzzle on the field to get props.

We were rewarded with TNT when we finished. By far the most creative mission I've ever seen in a scenario.

Shadawg, can't wait to see the pics. Great job from you guys.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE DICE
DarwinZDF42<--YouTube channel. Subscribe! "Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Scoring breakdown

40 Thieves

Flags - 32 - $32,000.00
Missions - $9,000.00
Props - $31,339.00
Final Battle - $2,500.00

Total Take: $74,839.00

Muchas Mantos

Flags - 19 - $19,000.00
Missions - $6,000.00
Props - $32,760.00
Final Battle - $0.00

Total Take: $57,760.00

Quote:
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
Old 11-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
event photos can be found here:Gangland TwentyTen pictures by deltapaintballinc - Photobucket

Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games » Scenario and Big Game Archive