mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 06-27-2016, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Galgo-Michigan MPM

Michigan MPM 2 -Limited Ammo Event Near You!

Come out and join in the battle with players across Southern Michigan and Ohio. Are you looking to network with other players and teams ? Interested in Magfed ? Don't know where to start or get back into the game? Join us on July 17, 2016 to connect! Signup at midwest MPM paintball on FB. See ya there!
Galgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fire Avatar by Flounder

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
It's a bit out of my way but love the "pew pew pew"
spent several years in the industry - don't do it
shoveling horse [$&*!] is a better job
Feedback

CAX

I am "SPARE EDDIE"
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgo View Post
]...Signup at midwest MPM paintball on FB.
Is farcebook the only way to keep up to speed on events?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Started in '89

The events are listed on PBnation in the Michigan forum and apparently here also. (July 17th is only the 2nd event) I don't do facebook other than to have an account for company sign ups and deals only found on facebook. That being said, I joined the MPM group and have found it entertaining.

I attended the first event and had a great time. There were 35-40 players throughout the day and everyone had great attitudes and were a joy to play with. Equipment ran the gamut from pure mag fed, pistols, pumps, autocockers, blowback and electronic semis and even an airowgun. The only rule was a max of a 100 paintballs per game. That leveled the playing field no matter what you were using. While I enjoy speedball and open woodsball where I will usually be found with an electro and 6-pods on my back, it was nice to get back to playing "old school" paintball from when I started in 89. Where each shot mattered and you got to crawl around and get dirty and actually hid and hunted players.

It was my first time playing mag fed with my TCR and Tipx. Both performed well with no ball breaks all day. It was such a change to only have 12 rounds at the ready. The adrenaline would spike every time I went past that 12th shot and only fired air. Trying to change mags quickly before the opponent could move and get the upper hand. Next time I am going to break out the pump and maybe the Gtek for a few games to see how just limited paint compares to mag fed.

If you can make it, I suggest you come out and play. You will have a good time with this bunch of players.
Flash74 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games