mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 08-27-2017, 10:16 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
I went last year and had an amazing time. I'm never going to miss this game if I can help it.

I'd suggest camping at the field. It might be uncomfortable and chilly at night, but you're missing half the experience of a big scenario game by missing the party. We go to these things to have fun, and at this event the fun doesn't stop after the paintball ends. Besides, alcohol and a campfire will keep you warm and comfortable.

I hung around Sfy03 and his team (Backlash) last year. They are an awesome group of guys and worth visiting, if only for the moonshine and food they will hound you with.

I'm considering playing with Warsaw again this year. One of the commanders for a division invited me to come back for his squad, but I'm not set on that yet. Especially since it seems the majority of you guys will be with NATO this year.

We should all plan to meet up at some point, like on Friday or Saturday night. A bunch of MCB'ers together is a sure-fire plan for some entertaining debauchery.
Haha, it was a great time hanging with you last year. Come hang out with us again! Please feel free to join us on Nato 3-17 Inf. our CO will be the Commander for the 3-17 Infantry, so he will be sure to put us in the action -- plus you start in Sim City and don't have to walk all the way back in the woods. Makes paint/air breaks much easier!!!
But if you decide to play with Warsaw swing by our campsite -- I'm sure we will have 'white lightning' a plenty.
Just bring all those cabinet doors for firewood
Would love to play alongside ya again. Plus, I've got a nice inception cocker at your suggestion. Haha.
Sfy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
MCB Member

Anybody have a not-too-serious NATO unit to join up with?

I have a group of 6-8, no radios or anything, not really a team, more like a band of morons, but it would be fun to try to be a part of something organized at least a few times over the weekend.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearcem View Post

I have a group of 6-8, no radios or anything, not really a team, more like a band of morons, but it would be fun to try to be a part of something organized at least a few times over the weekend.
Sounds like me. Have prob 4 to 7 coming (you know how that is). Of course we wanna win but have a good time while doing it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2017, 08:42 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearcem View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosgarage57 View Post
Sounds like me. Have prob 4 to 7 coming (you know how that is). Of course we wanna win but have a good time while doing it.

More than welcome to join us fellas...
3-17 Infantry. The Captain of our team (Tony Mai - Team Backlash) is leading our unit. Starting in Sim City so you are in the action right away (fight for Rex/Camp Lee) and because you start in Sim City there isn't a big long walk into the woods. We will be in the action right away, and be around tanks - so the action will be good.
We are semi-organized (not crazy military-esque), but we enjoy being in the battle. We have a wide age range, so its a nice mix.
Plus the nighttime banter is always enjoyable in our camp.
Please feel free to join us. The more the merrier!
Old 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosgarage57 View Post
You going to camp or motel it? We haven't registered it but thinking nato side.

The 2 guys that went last year suggested a hotel, the rest of us followed suit. They have played there on multiple occasions since it's only 3.5 hours from us.
We went with the Warsaw side to be the aggressors, from what we saw of the game timeliness the last few years (yes, we tend to get OCD, want some topo maps of the field ) we saw allot of "defend" for Nato, which is fun, but since for many of us this might be our game for 2017 we wanted the freedom to move around and attack instead of defend a location.

Really can't wait for this game!

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:14 AM   #26 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

It's a shame we didn't organize earlier, we could have easily had a Carter Commando team for this event. Maybe next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfy03 View Post
Haha, it was a great time hanging with you last year. Come hang out with us again! Please feel free to join us on Nato 3-17 Inf. our CO will be the Commander for the 3-17 Infantry, so he will be sure to put us in the action -- plus you start in Sim City and don't have to walk all the way back in the woods. Makes paint/air breaks much easier!!!
But if you decide to play with Warsaw swing by our campsite -- I'm sure we will have 'white lightning' a plenty.
Just bring all those cabinet doors for firewood
Would love to play alongside ya again. Plus, I've got a nice inception cocker at your suggestion. Haha.
Oh I'm bringing lots of stuff to burn! Those damn stairs were getting in my way for years!

It's nice to hear you caught the autococker bug, sorry I didn't warn you that it was contagious. I cannot wait to check it out, I'm a complete whore for those guns lol

I think I'm going to join the 3-17 Infantry so I can give defending a try this year, and to play with a team that knows how to have fun while still getting stuff done .
Anyone else that isn't decided on a group should join up.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
It's a shame we didn't organize earlier, we could have easily had a Carter Commando team for this event. Maybe next year

Oh I'm bringing lots of stuff to burn! Those damn stairs were getting in my way for years!

It's nice to hear you caught the autococker bug, sorry I didn't warn you that it was contagious. I cannot wait to check it out, I'm a complete whore for those guns lol

I think I'm going to join the 3-17 Infantry so I can give defending a try this year, and to play with a team that knows how to have fun while still getting stuff done .
Anyone else that isn't decided on a group should join up.

bring the wood from the stairs again! Haha! Just no "almost" falling into the fire again. Bahahahaha!

Sweet, yeah, come join us. I'll PM you some info about bulk paint if you wanna join in.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!

Brass and Wood Fan
We won't be making it again this year, unfortunately, but next year is looking good. If a similar thread gets started again next year, and we can all organize together, we should definitely get a Carter's Commando squad together! We played on NATO for a few years and the game is a blast! I'm sad we won't get to make it this year, but family comes first

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil
GanonsGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanonsGrin View Post
We won't be making it again this year, unfortunately, but next year is looking good. If a similar thread gets started again next year, and we can all organize together, we should definitely get a Carter's Commando squad together! We played on NATO for a few years and the game is a blast! I'm sad we won't get to make it this year, but family comes first
Deal! That gives us a full year to convince Carter himself to come down. Sorry to hear you cannot make it this year tho.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:16 AM   #30 (permalink)
Mr. Hoity Toity

I will be making the trip south and west for this one. Just working on which group to join up with.
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games