mcarterbrown.com  

Scenarios and Big Games Scenario and Big Game information, upcoming events, and small talk

Old 12-24-2017, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

May 4-6 Oregon supergame 51, st. Paul Oregon

Oregon supergame 51

Sniperz den paintball

St. Paul, OR

Contact options https://supergame.tv/new/contact/

Facilities : minimal on site as the camping is in a nut tree orchard (super cool experience though) port o potties and a nice vendor area

Dates: may 4-6

Air fills/CO2: HPA only, rental gear is available for free with paid entry

Paint: field, premium and tournament grade paint available

-------------------------------------------

So, I'm putting this up as a info and q&a for anyone thinking about the game. It's a absolutely fantastic game they put on every year for so many reasons, here are a few:

1) the game is EXTREMELY new player friendly. There are players there every year that have never played before and this game and atmosphere is a great starting point

2) play pump or mag feed? Make sure you play the Friday May 4 game. The way they format it they use Mardi gras beads handed out by refs on the field to score points. You get DOUBLE points if you are using a pump or mag feed. Roughly 1/3 of the field is pumps and mag feeds that day, it's fantastic

3) like to buy and sell gear? There is a huge swap meet, just grab a table and put your gear out that you want to sell or roam through all the other tables

4) like autocockers? SG is like autococker nervana, paintball gateway has one of the larger trucks selling gear every year and they have a lot of inception designs markers. The swap meet I mentioned above is flooded with cockers

5) like a good raffle? They raffle off a MINIMUM of $25,000 in prizes every year, last year they were above $40,000. Raffle tickets are $1 each and ALL of the money raised for the raffle goes to charities. The prizes are all donated by the vendors

Some other info for anyone who is interested

Register before April if at all possible, process go up in April. Also buy at least a majority of you're paint in advance to save $10 on each case

VERY limited RV camping on site, register your camp spot at least way in advance if you want a spot for that $10-20

Tent camping is $5 to reserve a spot or it is first come first serve when you get there. Reserve a spot though, last I looked in OCTOBER, the camping was already half full. The spots are roughly 20 feet by 40 feet. The camping is in a nut tree orchard and because of that you CAN NOT have a fire on the ground. You can have fires in raised pits but you need to bring something for that. One last note on camping, bring earplugs for Friday night. There is a night game and afterwards people don't always realize it's quiet hours.... Until around 2am.

Expect cash only at the event

Any other questions, ask away

^^^ If you are new to the sport and need help finding gear, click here!!!^^^

feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Trbo323; 12-24-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Trbo323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Squirrely Scavenger

I already signed up and plan on being there with the Scavengers. Looking forward to seeing more of you there.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Squirrely Scavenger

Trbo323, I’m guessing your camper my or RV. Just curious where you and/or your team is hanging out at. I reserved 16 sites for he Scavengers and figured it would be cool to meet up with some people at the game from MCB. We are about 2 rows over from the vendor tents. Just hit me up, I’m sure we will have some beer to share.
Old 12-27-2017, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue64 View Post
Trbo323, Iím guessing your camper my or RV. Just curious where you and/or your team is hanging out at. I reserved 16 sites for he Scavengers and figured it would be cool to meet up with some people at the game from MCB. We are about 2 rows over from the vendor tents. Just hit me up, Iím sure we will have some beer to share.
Did you guys have the big tarp walls around your site last year?

We have 4 spots this year
G&H 14&15

Will have a banner that's says Bigfoot Brigade.... And probably a pirate flag as well, because who doesn't like those

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Old 12-27-2017, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lockdown Scenarios

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Had a blast at SG50, soTeam Lockdown will be making this one for sure
the stuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Maybe we need to schedule a mcb meet up?

Old 12-28-2017, 12:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Squirrely Scavenger

No we didn't have anything organized or set up last year. We started the team after SG50. Working on getting some patches and a banner though. We will sort of have a "compound" of sorts at the sites this year. We are @ Rows I and J sites 15-8.

I think we do need to have a meet up. I know that a few people on here are part of the Scavengers as well so there will be a nice crowd for sure.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

This will be NW Karnage's first year playing Supergame. We are hoping to rally ~20 men and women to the Blue banner.

If you see our banner flying feel free to drop in an say hello. We are a friendly bunch.

We also love new players! If you happen to see any independent newcomers, or aimless wanderers (as I once was during Supergame 49), send them our way!
Maximilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

SUPERGAME 50 was my first Supergame and I can easily say it was my favorite event I attended all year.

Already have my plane ticket for SG 51!

This time I will definitely be trying my luck in the raffle... There were MANY raffle prizes consisting of a high-end gearbag, stuffed with gear. (Like mask, gun, etc.)
I definitely underestimated the raffle last year... Should have bought at least a few tickets.. Oh well.. More to look forward to this year!!!

The Pistol and Pump Tournies are Awesome!!! Can't wait to do those again!

At SG 50, they had a shower trailer with about~6 individual shower stalls in in it. The showers we kind of small, and depending on the time of day, there could be a very long line. I used the Shower Trailer every single night and every single time I got hot water for the entire length of my shower...That was awesome.. Truly couldn't complain about anything. (Reallllly hoping they have an awesome shower trailer again this year! lol)

See ya in Oregon!!!
- Devin
LA Hitmen
Dpbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpbailey View Post

This time I will definitely be trying my luck in the raffle... There were MANY raffle prizes consisting of a high-end gearbag, stuffed with gear. (Like mask, gun, etc.)
I definitely underestimated the raffle last year... Should have bought at least a few tickets.. Oh well.. More to look forward to this year!!!

Cool thing about the raffle, all the money from tickets goes to charity. The prizes are all donated from sponsors so SG doesn't need the raffle money to buy then each year

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games