mcarterbrown.com  

The Season of Walzmas Tis the Season - Come inside and join in!

Old 11-08-2019, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
I would rather be fishing

Huge Walzmas Giveaway

I know it's long but please read

So, I am giving away some great Walzmas prizes and helping out an amazing cause at the same time. Anyone can enter as long as your in the USA or Canada. If your out of area and really really want to enter PM me and maybe we can work something out.

My daughter began a non profit when she was 14 that has turned into something my entire family and some great friends work at year round. So step one is to please follow the link to her website and watch the super short video (just scroll down a little and you will find it)

https://www.taylorsheart.org/about_us

If your reading this hopfully you didn't cheat and skip the video. Those kids truly mean the world to my daughter, she loves each and every one of them. She travels to the orphanage with my wife and some friends at least once a month and stays with them for several days each visit.

The Mexican government does not support orphanages in any way, they just drop kids off and leave it to the people who operate them to figure out how to care for them. My daughter's organization provides money for monthly operating costs/care, takes them grocery shopping during every visit, pays for the kids school and uniforms (education is not free in Mexico, you must pay for all levels of school) makes sure every child gets personalized birthday and Christmas presents, movie/pizza nights, field trips to fun places and so much more. One of my favorite things they do is set aside money in a fund to pay for college/trade school programs so the kids are able to further their educations and support themselves in life. She is currently helping to support a young lady attending beauty school and a young man going to school to become an electrician. The family who operates the orphanage are amazing people and gave up their successful jobs to care for these kids and they truly love them like family.

Anyway, I could talk about this all day but I will move on to step two. At the bottom of the same link is a donate button. You can send any amount, I don't care if it's $1 or $1000. Just give anything and you are entered to win (if your feeling really generous you can sign up to support a child for $25 a month plus provide a birthday and Christmas present, just PM for info).

If you do donate please put your MCB user name in the paypal comments so I know who you are and please post here as well (you don't need to post how much you donated). Winners will be drawn from a bowl by my 3 year old son. After a name is drawn he will draw a ticket with the type of prize from another bowl. Drawing will be held on Saturday December 7th amd i will post and PM all 4 winners

Also did I mention that your donation is fully tax deductible so we are really all winners!!! And every cent donated goes to the kids. We do not keep anything, all operating costs comes out of our own pockets.

Now on to the good stuff

Prize number 1 is one of my favorite markers. It's a mech Ion built by MCB's very own member Jordan. Everyone who sees it thinks it's a mag with an Angel frame but it's actually an Ion. Thing shoots very smooth and fast and is just fun to use

Prize #2 is a VM-68 EXC which has to be one of the heaviest markers ever built. Been sitting for years so may need a tuneup but was working great and you know you want it.

Prize #3 is a bit of a mystery marker but I am told it's a "Venom". Looks like a Spyder and an F2 Illustrator had a baby. Really need marker and fun to shoot. I have only used messing around in my backyard but it seems like it's shooting hard enough to cut a 2x4 in half

Prize #4 is a brand new in box Hybrid Suicide shell in black.

Junglepeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Thank each and every one of you, my daughter is so excited about your generosity. I will update the list every day or two. If you donate and you don't see your name after the list has been updated please let me know.

1.Walz
2.Paintzapper
3.OpusX
4.Myrkul
5.Bellicose
6.Ok_Go_For_It
7.Kraus

Last edited by Junglepeanut; Yesterday at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Helping a good cause and having a chance to win the coolest mech ion! Count me in

Is there a number of ticket depending on the amount we send?
Alexndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Home of the lama

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Donated to a great cause... I'm in....
Your daughter is awesome.....

The new sheriff in town.....
WALZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCI Phantom Fan
Always love excellent causes like this one, your daughter is a wonderful person!
Donation sent
paintzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Still pumpin'

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Donated for a good cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velcor View Post
Doubt me and I will smite your equipment
OpusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 11:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexndl View Post
Helping a good cause and having a chance to win the coolest mech ion! Count me in

Is there a number of ticket depending on the amount we send?

No, i didn't want to make it a bidding war for things so any amount gets one entry. But thank you all so much, she really does get so excited when any new donations come in. She is currently in nursing school to become an RN so she is either in class or locked in her room all day and night studying and stressed out so this will truly make her day.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCI Phantom Fan
Oh, I don't need the tax deduction thing mailed to me. Save the time and stamp.
paintzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Still pumpin'

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintzapper View Post
Good point. Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velcor View Post
Doubt me and I will smite your equipment
OpusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintzapper View Post
Thank you, my wife understands/handles all of the tax deduction paperwork and sending out letters. I think the rules are if it's under a set amount she doesn't send out the deduction letter but the donation can still be claimed. If it's over the amount she will send out a letter but it's mainly email I believe so no stamp/cost to us

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Season of Walzmas