-   Sheridan (
-   -   Newby to PGP Questions (

Bronx 03-29-2012 05:45 AM

Newby to PGP Questions
Just bought this off of craigslist:
It is all stock and wondered what is the most important upgrades for these? I would love to run a 4 oz. off this but don't want to pay Palmers $110 to do it or have an air line running from the front all the way back. How would I do that? Thanks for your time.

Stilgar 03-29-2012 06:27 AM

If it is stock and it works...Your done.

Upgrades may be the PPS Fast changer and an RVA...speed feed to I guess.

To make it constant air you will have to get a UMB and a CA kit from somewhere, probably Palmers but unless you go Back bottle some how? you will have to have the line runing to the front.

Bronx 03-29-2012 07:16 AM

Would this work?

Dummy 12 gram adapter [CAHW060] - $25.00 : Palmers Pursuit Shop, Where Custom Still Means Something

senghing27 03-29-2012 08:24 AM


Originally Posted by Bronx (Post 2279744)

It would, but you would need to punch a hole in the bottom of the lower tube and run the fitting to it.
Here's a someone's random pgp I found

I agree with Stilgar. Just keep it how it is or add some upgrades. If constant air is a must, go with the universal mounting bracket and the constant air adapter.
Constant air adapter is so much better than the dummy 12 gram method.

snaparen 03-29-2012 09:31 AM

then there is the cooper-t way.



But those kits are kinda hard to find. The CA adapter is the easiest way to go, and can be found on here for cheaper than Palmer's.

Bronx 03-29-2012 09:53 AM

So how do you adjust your velocity?

BlueDragonX 03-29-2012 01:14 PM

Adjusting up is easy, you shim the spring. Adjusting down is harder, and permanent - you have to cut the spring!

But the best way to do it is to get an RVA - rear velocity adjuster.

snaparen 03-29-2012 01:50 PM

If you are refering to the cooper-t pgp, the BBA has a RVA in it, but you have to take the tank off to adjust.

dark_controller 03-30-2012 05:08 PM


Originally Posted by senghing27 (Post 2279786)

Where do you get those grips at?

MaD 03-30-2012 05:10 PM

They're PMI rubber grips. They aren't made anymore so your best bet is to try and dig up a pair on here.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC