mcarterbrown.com  

Sidearms Bring on the Pistols! From Splatmasters to modern day semi-auto pistols.

Old 05-04-2018, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

I broke my Brass piece...

...in my TiPX. So for anyone who runs or repairs TiPX has anyone come across a cracked remote line air fitting body before - part TA20071 in the diagram ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
When I started doing shells for my revolvers the apparent thing i noticed was the hole size in the cartridge controlled the velocity of my paint.
TL;DR hole size controls how fast balls get spent
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Unless you get really lucky, you might need to change to the new style reg. At best, you can hope for someone to sell a whole remote line kit but Iíve never seen anyone sell just the fitting.

If you upgrade to the new reg, it now has a port on the body that the fill nipple extension screws directly into, instead of the banjo fitting.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Unless you get really lucky, you might need to change to the new style reg. At best, you can hope for someone to sell a whole remote line kit but I’ve never seen anyone sell just the fitting.

If you upgrade to the new reg, it now has a port on the body that the fill nipple extension screws directly into, instead of the banjo fitting.
what really sucks is the marker was perfectly fine disassembled it to take some measurements to see if it would be worth removing the co2 puncture assembly & air line - there is actually quite a bit of room that is basically wasted space if you want to run strictly remote. When I reassembled it Mr. (Agent) Smith says it was probably crossthreaded I believe it was my overzealous overtightening but either way it broke the fitting - with no cash to replace it right now pretty well screwed - but I do have a now useless reg body, a large number of random air fittings and a set of taps so...

Quote:
When I started doing shells for my revolvers the apparent thing i noticed was the hole size in the cartridge controlled the velocity of my paint.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fish Sh**s

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
PPS Fan
The part you're looking for

Edit: I may have been hasty. Is the whole valve buggered? I'd thought that that brass piece slip fit into the valve with an oring...
FEEDBACK
Steam & Origin: Redivulpis
Redivulpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redivulpis View Post
The part you're looking for

Edit: I may have been hasty. Is the whole valve buggered? I'd thought that that brass piece slip fit into the valve with an oring...
Yes that is the part if I were to just replace the broken piece - this is what they sell now instead of all those individual pieces ...#42.1 Integrated Regulator Body [TCR] TA20093 - also realized that I need another set of o-rings and a few other things - just need to save up some cash and grab it all when possible

Quote:
Old 08-07-2018, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Has too much crap

I know I'm late to the conversation, but the spring that resets the trigger is in the puncture assembly. If your going to ditch the puncture assembly keep in mind you'll have to fit a spring in there somewhere to replace it.
smiffington is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Sidearms