mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tubular!

Ok, not last update. Almost abandoned the whole project, but instead it's taking a new direction!

Last edited by nerdcore; 01-29-2012 at 10:44 AM.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

Updates?
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
Tubular!

Not yet. I've sort of hit a wall. Still plagued with the financial aspect, and still haven't found a job. Can't even get one bagging groceries, isn't that sad?

I still want a whole new frame & body shell for this thing, which is gonna be hard. I need to make friends with a local machine shop owner or something, there's gotta be at least one in this city. There's still gonna be an external brass airway, but now i'm thinking of slapping an on/off valve on it, since there's no safety aside from degassing. So instead of cutting the gas off at the asa, i'll cut it off after the reg. The valve itself might be the red knob kind, like the one found on the back of that dude's head from the old VALVe Software logo.

Last edited by nerdcore; 02-12-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
Not yet. I've sort of hit a wall. Still plagued with the financial aspect, and still haven't found a job. Can't even get one bagging groceries, isn't that sad?
Pming with a job offer. Lol.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
Tubular!

haha!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #26 (permalink)

mech ion bull pup

hey buds,, yes i blame yoda as well,,,

any way seeing as im never a person to leave things be,,

heres my you tube link to my mech ion bull pup sniper

gommie404 MECH BULLPUP - YouTube

i hope this is ok to post up here,,
im trying to post up some piccys, not to good with computers and piccy hosting,,

any way enjoy,,, by the way this is a big one,, i make some that are half the size as well,,

and i have to say this hole mech idea has sent me in a completery new direction...
gommie404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gommie404 View Post
hey buds,, yes i blame yoda as well,,,

any way seeing as im never a person to leave things be,,

heres my you tube link to my mech ion bull pup sniper

gommie404 MECH BULLPUP - YouTube

i hope this is ok to post up here,,
im trying to post up some piccys, not to good with computers and piccy hosting,,

any way enjoy,,, by the way this is a big one,, i make some that are half the size as well,,

and i have to say this hole mech idea has sent me in a completery new direction...
This is an open reply your conduct towards Jonathan and I on here and on the UKScenario forums found here: UKScenario.com • Index page

Hello Gommie!

This is Jacob Becker.
I am DBJR2 on eBay as well as Deathwish_DW on MCarterBrown.com and PBNation.com.

As you know, Jonathan Lustenader (He goes by Y0da900 on MCarterBrown.com and PBNation.com) and I have spent a fair amount of time, effort, and money to design the Mechanical Ion Mod Kits which you have now taken apart and "redesigned" and selling as your own such as in the following quote: "what i have done,,is turn a ion into a automag,,if you like,," (UKScenario.com • View topic - MECH ION BULL PUP SNIPER).

Here is where we first introduced our ideas on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...l-ion-kit.html
Here is our Pre-Sale thread on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...pre-order.html
Here is our Current For Sale thread on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...e-thread*.html
Here is a review on our kit on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ow-videos.html

You also posted in a few of the running threads on MCarterBrown.com that were, to be frank, clear advertisements for your "workshop" (In our own thread to say the least..) as well as grossly incorrect in regards to the actual operation and "redesigns" of the kit.

We had hoped that such a post as this would not be needed, but after looking through your threads and such, we also came across the following which is why I am here today: "i will make a few,, but i cant go crazy,, there traders that use this site and i cant take money out of there hands,,
but a few wont hurt,, plus no one else makes them over here,,

also i made the design work far better,, he he ha ha,,but then you knew that would happen any way,," (UKScenario.com • View topic - Ok HERE COMES THE FUTURE..MECH ION FOR SALE).

When you contacted me on eBay, it was to get more information regarding these kits and their operation.
We reached an agreement that you would be able to purchase a kit at a reduced price in order to facilitate interest over in the UK.
You would then use your "following" to push these kits in the UK, with Jonathan and I selling them - NOT you.
You would also be eligible for special deals on anything else we worked on.

You purchased a few additional kits from us (3-4?) and I have not heard back from you since February 22.

In that time, you have listed one of this for sale on March 24: UKScenario.com • View topic - MECH ION BULL PUP SNIPER

There are reasons why we chose what parts we did. There are reasons why we did not choose others.
To name a few:
*We selected Tee fittings that were not only working pressure rated for the ion, but they also had the BEST burst rating we could find while being small enough to fit in the frame to stay compact.
*We selected hose that was not only working pressure rated for the ion, but it also had the BEST burst rating for the flexibility and ID/OD we could find.
*We selected the valve since it was the highest quality, highest flowing, smallest in size, and most standard in fitting size we could find.
*We MADE the bracket that mounts the valve to the frame so that it was easy to do, secure, and highly adjustable to any trigger your could imagine as well as the owner's personal preferences.
*We selected the bolt after purchasing over $500 worth of bolts by differing manufacturers in order to get a feel for what is BEST in terms of weight, tail o-ring distance, bolt face, and valve design as well as overall quality and build.

We have had several people do exactly what you are doing - copy what we have worked so hard on and had it literally blow up in their face, and in one case, almost blind him- and ended up using low quality components that are not only out of spec and do not work as well performance wise, but they are also a safety concern, especially when one is SELLING a product that utilizes high pressure air or that can possibly have that air vent through it at any given moment. You are most likely putting your customers in danger with what you are doing. That is unacceptable.

An example of this is found here, on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...g-diy-kit.html

In short, you did not design anything. Jonathan and I produced these kits for sale and you purchased a few at a DISCOUNTED RATE under the guise that your would be pushing these in the UK market and directing sales to US. You then went on to not only claim the design and theory as your own, but you also circumvented the creators and cut us out entirely. You have put your customers at risk to grievous injury due to your use of improper parts. You also candidly took your advertising to our "home turf".

None of the above is appreciated.

We are both well respected on the boards we are members of.
Jonathan is a mechanical engineer by profession and has been in the field for numerous years.
He has been the driving force behind numerous projects in the paintball community and has many ridiculously amazing designs and projects that we are trying to being to life.
I will be studying to become a mechanical engineer this coming fall when I go to university.
I have built my business from the ground up since the age of six and intend to continue its growth through providing quality products to the average guy, such as myself, while keeping costs as low as possible, but while doing it SAFELY.

Your actions are both troubling and ignorant. They needlessly put others in danger while you seek profits.
Your business dealings with us have been in bad faith.

Needless to say, you will NOT:
*be purchasing one of our new ion bolt systems.
*be purchasing any more of our mechanical ion kits.
*continue your claims that you alone thought of, designed, prototyped, refined, tested, produced, and supported OUR method of firing a Smart Parts Ion or its related family of markers in a mechanical method using a 3-way valve.

If anything else has been left unmentioned, I will make sure to update this post or reply to this thread.

We can be reached on either of the other forums I mentioned (PBNation.com or MCarterBrown.com) as well as via the PM function on this board.

Jonathan will most likely chime in as well on his own account as well.

Sincerely,

Jacob Becker (Deathwish_DW) and Jonathan Lustenader (Y0da900)
Old 04-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #28 (permalink)

WOW slow down mate,,,, i bought some kits from you,, and made them better...and sold those markers with those kits in

this is not my day job,,, i sell a few markers here and there,,,

and as i said to you,,, i will make them work better,,,

and i have given you full credit on my you tube films,,, at the time i could not remember your names so i made it very clear,,and its on film,, i got these very clever kits from these guys in the states,,, i cant remember there names but your find them on Ebay,,,under mech kits for ions,,

if i was ripping you off,, i would have put in for a patent..

all i have done is see a very clever idea and make it better,,,

and most of my findings i have told you about,,

i have not hidden any thing or any details,,, or done any thing under hand,,,

i even told you on ebay that i will take the design and rethink it,, change the speed of the recharge and design my own bolt,,,
in fact when i first bought the kits from you, you asked me if i wanted a bolt with each one,, and i told you,, no its fine i will design my own,,

i even went to the point of telling you how to change the dwell for the refilling of the fire chamber,,,and have now since designed a new fire chamber for use with these bolts,,

at the moment i have sold about 4 mech ion markers as testers,,,
so i can see all the feed back,,, and change details as i go along,,,2 of these where kits i got from you the 3rd and fourth is a new valve that has a higher flow of volume

when i say,, what i have done is change a ion to a auto mag,, thats just laymans terms to make it more simple to grasp...and im a big mag fan

at no point have i said that i came up with the idea,,,if i did i did it with out knowing,,if im guilty of this ok,,im can man up to it,,
the total truth is,,, i made it very clear where i got the parts and where i saw your work,,,

come on man,,

at this point in time,,, i have sold 4 mech ions,,, two of which was the kit i got from you,,,, two of which was a later hybrid using a different valve,,,,

but what i dont understand,, is why are you getting upset now,, when i have sent you links to all my you tube films to show you what i have been doing with your kits,,,

but one thing i have to address is saftey,,

i have been in and around engineering for the last 30 odd years,,,, and a lot of that was as a proof tester,,,
as a proof tester my job was to make sure things are safe,,,not to mention the numerous fire arm companys i have designed for and tested for

my ion markers..after some very clever machining run at 100 psi,,, all my parts that i make are proof tested to 400 psi...

i also fit a limit mod to my regs which stops them from runing to high,,,

so what i have to ask is,,,

If i have told you what im doing,,, if i have sent you links to my you tube films,,, if i have posted up a link to the markers i have made with your kits,, the ones i bought from you,,,
if i have given you credit on my you tube channel... if i told you about my findings on my new bolt and then explained to you how to make the dwell and recharge rate better,,,if i asked you for a company name so i could send players to you ...

what am i doing wrong,,, i even went to the point of asking for some sort of company name,,,so i could send players to you...and i want this noted which is why i keep repeting it

i think what we have here is a misunderstanding of what is going on here,,,, i have no plans to start a paintball marker company selling thousand of your mech kits with my name on,, im english thats not what we do,,

i do so hope we can get past this,,, maybe your not the chap i sent all the links to,,,may be you read them and have since forgotten about them,,,

i do so hope we can clear my name and lose the ripping off bit,,and the safety bit,,,

the markers i have out there at the moment are proof test items,,, that are a ongoing test bed of ideas,,, thats it,,,ask the players i sold them to ...your free to do so,,as you have now joined the uks site,,, i have nothing to hide

at the moment i have ideas for a 2 way design that works like a cocker and fires from a closed bolt,,, and im happy to say if i had not seen your idea i would never have stumbled upon it,,, but this design makes use of parts i have made ,, since i have moved on from your kits

also my latest design makes use of a different valve and bolt and fire chamber,,, i have moved on since i bought your kits,,< repete >

so the markers i make now are different to the ones i got from you,,, and work better with a lighter pulll and a faster recharge and a way to controll dwell,,

if im guilty of any thing its being overly proud of the work i do,,and lets be fair,, we all get carried away...
I invent thats what i do,,,i sometimes get caught up in what im doing,,, but i surley see your idea as the futrue for paintball,,,

and i have not hidden this,,,, or at any time been under hand about any thing im doing,,,

im a humble chap,,, what would you have me do,, to make amends for this ,,, remember i did ask you for a company name so i could attach it to my you tube films,,,

but what happens next,,

as i have now moved on with this design,, with a better flow rate,,a faster recharge,,and a lower running pressure,,a new fire chamber
with different parts and internals to the ones i got from you,,

what you have to understand,, i am not a major paintball marker company that is planing to sell your kits in a marker,, and make millions in doing so,,,

even though in truth i could,,, i have all ready came up with a idea about making a cartridge,, based on the ion internals that fits in a tippman a5,,and replaces all the a5 componets,,

there now i have shown you the way,, did you think of this,, i have just shared it with you,, if you went on to use it i would not be shouting ,, you ripped me off,, i would say well done,,,

can we move on and get over this,,,, i even posted on this site so you could see what i have been upto with the ideas and parts i got from you,,,

where i come from thats flattery not ripping off,, i have not, or never had any idea of making these on mass and selling them,,

to sum up,,,

i bought your kits,, fitted them to ions and sold them,,, i then made the design better,,and made my own parts to suit,,,
none of the parts i have made mirror any thing you have nor the bolt,,,i came up with,,

your idea was a seed,, i have just made it grow,,, this is what i do,, weather its a paintball marker or a F1 car engine,,

its a gift i have being able to see things others miss,,,, i think this is my only crime,,dont you,,

Last edited by gommie404; 04-01-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #29 (permalink)

sorry but i have to sort out a few things on here,,

< I have spent a fair amount of time, effort, and money to design the Mechanical Ion Mod Kits which you have now taken apart and "redesigned" and selling as your own .>

you need to know ,, that i am not a paintball marker company,,,also that the mech ions i sell now ,,have way moved on from the kits i got from you,,
the only thing that is the same is the way they work..every thing else is different, but you must know i do not sell vast amount of markers,,
this is a hobby,, and as you say,, redsigned,, as in changed parts,,
as in they dont have any of your parts anymore,, selling as my own ,, but not my ideas,, only the redesigned parts are my idea,, following feed back from my test units,,

< Here is where we first introduced our ideas on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...l-ion-kit.html
Here is our Pre-Sale thread on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...pre-order.html
Here is our Current For Sale thread on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...e-thread*.html
Here is a review on our kit on MCB: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ow-videos.html >

Ok the above ,, i have never seen before,, in fact the only reason i joined this site was to show you what i have been up to with my design of mech ion,, in case there was any thing that you could use from it
The first place i ever saw your ion kits was on ebay,, and if i had wanted to right then and there i could have copied it just from the photos you had up on ebay at the time

< You also posted in a few of the running threads on MCarterBrown.com that were, to be frank, clear advertisements for your "workshop" (In our own thread to say the least..) as well as grossly incorrect in regards to the actual operation and "redesigns" of the kit. >

what was grossley incorrect,,,and so far all of my redesigns have improved the cocept, as for selling,, yes,, but not your kits,, my side feeds systems
as in my 90 degree side feed ions via ripclip,, not your mech kits,,

< We had hoped that such a post as this would not be needed, but after looking through your threads and such, we also came across the following which is why I am here today: "i will make a few,, but i cant go crazy,, theres traders that use this site and i cant take money out of there hands,,
but a few wont hurt,, plus no one else makes them over here,,>

i will make a few,, with the few kits i got from you,, is this wrong,,
and if im stating i dont wont to up set the traders,, that means traders in the uk that pay for the website with there adverts,,, as for there no one who makes what i make,,side feeds side feeds..

< also i made the design work far better,, he he ha ha,,but then you knew that would happen any way,,>

mate,, i dont want to sound big headed,, but this is what i do,, what ever i touch becomes better,,,, as for he he ha ha,, this is not funny at your expense,, far from it,, just in case you think this is me getting at you in some under hand way its not,,
companys come to me to make there products better,, it can be a F1 car company.. or even the US army... this is what i do,,

<When you contacted me on eBay, it was to get more information regarding these kits and their operation.
We reached an agreement that you would be able to purchase a kit at a reduced price in order to facilitate interest over in the UK.
You would then use your "following" to push these kits in the UK, with Jonathan and I selling them - NOT you.
You would also be eligible for special deals on anything else we worked on.>

and indeed these kits are out as proof testers with players,,,
the point of this is to ion out any problems,, and one problem that has come to light is shoot down and recharge,,

and i asked you for a company name so i could send players to you,,or send them a link to you,,, you never sent me that name,,you said it would be oncoming im still waiting
so the only other way i had of sending players to you was to say on my you tube film that i got the kits from you and that your where selling them on ebay,, under mech ion kits. which i did ,,
as this point i have to say i have never been on M C brown forums,,and the only place i had to send players was to you ebay add,,which i did on you tube,,

also im not using your kits now as i have come up with something better,, that was the hole point of having proof units or concept markers in the market place..
the idea being if players want a kit i just send them to you via the link or company name,, but this you never sent me..if player want a bespoke silent bull pup sniper they come to me,, this what i sell..

<You purchased a few additional kits from us (3-4?) and I have not heard back from you since February 22.>

and these are the 3 or 4 proof test units i have in the field with players,, that are my testers,,, now lets think a bit,, winter,, so there wont be many games on,, so lets say that they get used once when spring starts,, this is not the test time i had in mind,,
these testers have to do a lot more work than that before i start sending players to you.. but feed back so far is of poor recharge and shootdown on the standard kits i got from you,,,
all i have done is change these parts or make my own to deal with the recharge problem.. and this is something i shared with you..

< In that time, you have listed one of this for sale on March 24: UKScenario.com &bull; View topic - MECH ION BULL PUP SNIPER >

This was my personal marker,, as in my marker,,but its here i have to point out,,its not using any parts i got from you,, only the idea,,
so are you saying that i can not sell my own markers that have my parts in them,,

<There are reasons why we chose what parts we did. >

and i have since moved on to better parts or made my own,,,

<To name a few:
*We selected Tee fittings that were not only working pressure rated for the ion, but they also had the BEST burst rating we could find while being small enough to fit in the frame to stay compact.>

my ions run at a super low pressure of 100psi,, my spiltters or Ts,, are made by me,,and are tested to over 400 psi,, also all my regs have a limit mod built in to them

<*We selected hose that was not only working pressure rated for the ion, but it also had the BEST burst rating for the flexibility and ID/OD we could find.>

you may remember the chat we had on ebay about hose,, where i spoke of my year long search to find the best hose with the best burst rate and the highest euro < euro being its softness > but which also had the best memory to recover back to its size if pushed over barbs and which could also take the best radius < bend >

<*We selected the valve since it was the highest quality, highest flowing, smallest in size, and most standard in fitting size we could find.>

i have since moved on from this valve to a better higher flowing vlave as well as making some of my own

<*We MADE the bracket that mounts the valve to the frame so that it was easy to do, secure, and highly adjustable to any trigger your could imagine as well as the owner's personal preferences.>

i make my own mount,, is this wrong,,, my mount gives me a better point of
fulcrum.. which gives me a better lighter more crisp trigger pull

<*We selected the bolt after purchasing over $500 worth of bolts by differing manufacturers in order to get a feel for what is BEST in terms of weight, tail o-ring distance, bolt face, and valve design as well as overall quality and build.>

all i did was convert the standard bolt to my needs,,

<We have had several people do exactly what you are doing - copy what we have worked so hard on ..>

this is where it gets grey,,, i sold some ion markers that had your parts in,,
on my you tube channel i give you credit,,
i have since moved on and made and designed my own products,,
and they are not copys of yours,, but i have to add,, what could i copy,,
all the parts you have you can buy over the counter,,,and i could have done the same after seeing your piccys on ebay,, but no,, i bought the kits from you,,

< and had it literally blow up in their face, and in one case, almost blind him- and ended up using low quality components that are not only out of spec and do not work as well performance wise, but they are also a safety concern, especially when one is SELLING a product that utilizes high pressure air or that can possibly have that air vent through it at any given moment. You are most likely putting your customers in danger with what you are doing. That is unacceptable.>

so far any thing we have been though can be put down to a missunder standing,, but the above is wrong bud,,,and at best is guess work or a simple put down,, there is no need for this,,

In short, you did not design anything. Jonathan and I produced these kits for sale and you purchased a few at a DISCOUNTED RATE

I did not design any part that you are using,,, what i have designed since i bought these kits from you,,is
a new fire chamber
a new bolt
a system of controlling dwell

i came up with the above ideas,, but there based on your concept if i had never seen your idea i would not have come up with the above,,

< under the guise that your would be pushing these in the UK market and directing sales to US. You then went on to not only claim the design and theory as your own,>

design and theory of my new parts,, not your parts,,as for directing sales to you chaps thats why i asked you for a company name or link

<. You have put your customers at risk to grievous injury due to your use of improper parts.>

ok this i have to take note with,,, seeing as you have not seen any of my new parts nor had them in your hands,, how do you get to this conclusion..

<You also candidly took your advertising to our "home turf".>

i thought i had just posted up one of my films to show what i have been doing,,
and the only contact i had with one of this sites users was for a 90 degree sidefeed marker not a mech marker..

<None of the above is appreciated.>

i can understand this,, but i think your anger is clouding your vison,,

<Your actions are both troubling and ignorant. They needlessly put others in danger while you seek profits.
Your business dealings with us have been in bad faith.>

you see this is where not knowing all the details can be a wrong thing,,

i put no one in danger, my four test uints have your kits in,,,and im still waiting on the link to send players to you,, i have asked..

next,, profit,, are you mad,, what profit,, how much do you think i make out of these ,, bearly anything,, for me its about design,,and ideas,,

<*continue your claims that you alone thought of, designed, prototyped, refined, tested, produced, and supported OUR method of firing a Smart Parts Ion or its related family of markers in a mechanical method using a 3-way valve.>

ive never made this claim bud..
, i claim to have taken your system and made it work better,,, and on my you tube film.. i say very clearly where i got the parts and also where i got the idea,, how can i be claiming anything,,

We can be reached on either of the other forums I mentioned (PBNation.com or MCarterBrown.com) as well as via the PM function on this board.

Jonathan will most likely chime in as well on his own account as well.

Sincerely,

Jacob Becker (Deathwish_DW) and Jonathan Lustenader (Y0da900)[/QUOTE]

it may have just been better if you had just asked me what i was up to fellas
Theres a hell of a lot of guess work above,, as per safety,, with out you knowing anything about my past,, or indeed with out you even seeing the new parts i have made,,

tish tish,,,

lets sum up,,,i have sold the four kits i got from you,,, you will find my findings and tests on you tube under the devils work.. here i say where i got them from,,,and give you full credit for the idea,,and the concept..

and indeed these units are out on test,, and as test results come back from my testers ,, parts are changed,,

i have never claimed it was my idea,, i only claim that i have made the concept work better,, thats why i have test units out in the field..

and indeed they will stay as test units till the end of the year,,

since getting feed back from players that have the mech ions, i have made changes and new parts and will do so untill i think its a perfect design,,

i have sold 4 markers with your kits in,,and at no point have i claimed to be the inventor,,, i have only claimed to make them better..and this process of making them better will continue,, as and when feed back comes to me,,

i know its hard when someone comes along and claims to have imporoved your design,, and i allso know its hard to except,,

but you allso know full well that i asked you for a link or company name,, so i could send players to you,,,

if your angry be angry,, but lets not pick holes in things we have no grounding for,, like saying my parts are not safe,,when you have never seen them,,

or making mistakes like saying i have claimed to have come up with the idea,,
that never happened,,

i hope we can get over this and move on,, but its way better if we base our problems on facts,, and not angry comments,, as your doing ..

this hole problem could have been sorted out,,if you had only asked instead of going for your six shooter..
Old 04-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #30 (permalink)

UKScenario.com &bull; View topic - Ok HERE COMES THE FUTURE..MECH ION FOR SALE[/url]).

if you take the time calmly to read this add,, you will find quite clearly that this is a proof tester,, it one of my early ions,,thats why its still a center feed,,
please read the adds,,, tester,,,which means im testing your products,,
new parts are a result from this feed back,,

*continue your claims that you alone thought of, designed, prototyped, refined, tested, produced, and supported OUR method of firing a Smart Parts Ion or its related family of markers in a mechanical method using a 3-way valve.

bud,, i am looking at all my adds and films,, and i can not find anything where i claim to have come up with the idea,, only the design of new parts to improve recharge and reduce shootdown,,

if you can find this single claim for me.. i will kneel at your feet and beg forgiveness,,,but i cant find it,,,

maybe next time,, all you need to do is just say,, hey goms what you up to with our stuff.. and i would say,, i got 3 or 4 markers out at the moment being tested,,, ive changed a lot of design to improve recharge and shootdown,,
ive allso worked out how to deal with dwell and how to controll it in this mech setup,, by moving the orings at the rear,,
plus i have come up with a new fire chamber hat makes better use of this dwell,,

thats all you had to do,, and it would have been as clear as day,,

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Smart Parts / GOG