Quick Questions Before Buying an eNMey
I'm looking to get an eNMey just as a fun marker to use when I'm not playing pump. I have a few things I'm wondering about and would like some answers before I buy one.
1. Will an Ego feedneck fit in place of the stock feedneck? I want a lever feedneck just for ease, and I'm not sure if the diameter of the Ego feedneck will allow it to be used on the marker.
2. How well does CO2 work with the eNMey? I've read it can run off of both air and CO2, but I want to know if the reg on the eNMey handles CO2 well at higher-ish rates of fire. How is the efficiency with CO2 as compared to air? I'd love to run a 9 oz tank with it instead of one of my 68 or 48 cu. in. to save weight.
3. What is the bore of the stock barrel? I love shorter barrels and if the bore isn't huge then I'll save from buying a CP one piece to replace it.
4. Is it possible to buy or have someone made an autococker threaded breech?
5. What is the warranty on the marker? I know it is lifetime, but do I have to purchase it from GoG to get it, or can I buy it new from another source? And what are the "restrictions and exclusions" to the warranty? If a plastic piece broke (say the bolt stop or something like that) would they replace it for free?
I may have a few more questions, but this is it for now.
Well, you can pick up a lever feedneck.
I'm not sure of the size of the barrel bore, but I have heard of folks getting them bored to accept freak inserts.
I use cocker adapters on my Enmeys,as I use furious lotus barrels.
You can but it from anyone, and simply registerit noise at GOG.
Thanks for the answers.
I already have an extra ego feedneck, so I'd like to just use that and not buy another.
What breech adapter do you use? NDZ, Lucky, or another one?
And that's what I was hoping to here on the warranty.
Have you tried CO2 with it, or strictly air?
Haven't used CO2
Btw, do you ever go to the Westwood plateau to play outlaw paintball?
Nope, haven't ever heard of the place. Where is it?
I was in Vancouver, Canada. :)
Anyway, because I'm replacing my Enmey oldies with In bodies, and getting the breach threaded, I am selling my lever lock feednecks. In case you are interested.
I was thinking it was in Canada.
I might be interested in one. I'll have to see if the stock feedneck bothers me enough to need to change it.
And I've seen all the Ion bodies you've modified to fit the eNMey. What all needs to be done so it will fit? If you have it all explained already in a thread just post a link, I wasn't able to find where you showed what needs to be done.
Ill actually do a thread right now with pics.
Just go on ebay and look for a VIBE/SP1/Envy/G1 feed neck. About $12. I've replaced a few feeds on my VIBE and SP1. Same feed neck size on all these.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC