mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #2601 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
what?
Old 09-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #2602 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH View Post
i have really only herd good things about palmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #2603 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
only bad thing i herd was there shipping prices and that some of there valve tools were bad. ive only had good experiences from them
Old 09-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #2604 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Me too, but a lot of people have gotten really rotten things from them. there are countless stories in the PPS forum.

Quote:
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #2605 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
dang. im going to go look. lol
Old 09-28-2010, 08:46 PM   #2606 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
I have a Moto Q you can have.

It is Alltel, but as far as I know, it will work on Sprint.

It's also in absolute perfect condition.
so i checked it can go on the Sprint network but with a bit of finagling... but my buddy that works for sprint is going to get me his Hero next month cheap when he gets the epic... so i will flip phone it for a month... Thanks again...

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #2607 (permalink)
TomCross

I've played at 2 Waynes finale's one in 2003 and one in 2004. It was a ton of fun but extremely expensive. I played on Team Wrecks (Waynes field team
) during that time so I made a deal to have free entry for reffing at night. I think I went through 5 cases and we pitched a tint in the parking lot, went through about 3 aircards. It's expensive to camp unless you already have gear. I probably won't go to anymore scenarios because as fun as they are, they're not worth the money to me. It's really just a bunch of people shooting other people, the generals and the story is 1% of the game I hate to say.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:01 AM   #2608 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Looks like Josh(chopperduke) will be joining us in one of the 2/10's. He's a cool guy, played with him at the pump weekend.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #2609 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi x13x View Post
I've played at 2 Waynes finale's one in 2003 and one in 2004. It was a ton of fun but extremely expensive. I played on Team Wrecks (Waynes field team
) during that time so I made a deal to have free entry for reffing at night. I think I went through 5 cases and we pitched a tint in the parking lot, went through about 3 aircards. It's expensive to camp unless you already have gear. I probably won't go to anymore scenarios because as fun as they are, they're not worth the money to me. It's really just a bunch of people shooting other people, the generals and the story is 1% of the game I hate to say.
i played pump at the last waynes scenario i played at and i didnt even shoot a case.lol. and the lady running the air station wasnt even punching air cards. lol
Old 09-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #2610 (permalink)
MCB Member

chemical-x had gun sent to plamers once and them to do some costume work and did not come out right. since mess up his kp. like i said if plamer does work will get done right. if one shop hands there chance one shop helper will not get done right.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast