mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #51 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
is the 10 v 2 thing an event, or just another thing going on... ie do i need to be there at 9 and sign up or something to play or can i show around noon and hop in to give 10 rounds a shot? (just trying to plan when i am needing to be there)

M3r(uRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #52 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

to play the 2/10 tourny you must be there before 9am to sign up... to play the monthly event you can get there whenever you want.

"We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We have seen war. We don't want war. But if you want war with the United States of America, there is one thing I can promise you, so help me God. Someone ELSE will raise your sons and daughters." - Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #53 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r(uRy View Post
is the 10 v 2 thing an event, or just another thing going on... ie do i need to be there at 9 and sign up or something to play or can i show around noon and hop in to give 10 rounds a shot? (just trying to plan when i am needing to be there)
Yes, you need to be there at 9 and sign up. Our group will not attend that because that will just end up in splitting the group up and slowing everything down for the 2/10 guys. Many PBN guys don't know of the 2/10, and many people here aren't even gonna be there on time. It'd be pretty rude to just Cut into the 2/10 and make them start later.

But, Since 2/10 tens are generally pretty short and end at 1:00-2:00. I'm sure we can have some 2/10's after the main event is over with. maybe even like 10/10's in the woods. . You Lamers that has to ditch us will be missing out... And also that Ninja dave will be hopping in with us after his 2/10 ends as he is the main coordinator of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #54 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
Are we going to try and play woods while 2 10 is going on on the Air field?

Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #55 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

We can switch up. CFP is reserving us an airball and woods field for us. Dunno, That airball field might be the one the 2/10 is using. I'll give them a call and get back to you on that.

Quote:
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption

it's most likely the field to the left of the woods field. we used that one, day one of the pump weekend.
“We can still holler and shout but we have to light the lamps that shed the light on corruption, injustice, ineptitude and abuse of power. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light.” Frank Serpico
Serpico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #57 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpico View Post
it's most likely the field to the left of the woods field. we used that one, day one of the pump weekend.
Yup' We used that one for an MCB meet in the past.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #58 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKA View Post
No, We have more than enough local people so we can have it every month, Rtodd, Ninja dave,Titus maybe, frank when his back thing gets fixed,The PBN guys, slagman, me. The last Saturday of July is the 31st.

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #59 (permalink)
I've been around

CCM Fan
Sounds good, I am looking for some good pump action but not looking to get up at 6 am sat... Just making sure the 10 v 2 wont be taking up all the pump time up... But if we have a field to ourselves and possibly the woods then there should be plenty of pump going on... maybe the people that are already out of the 10 v 2 and those that aren't playing the 10 v 2 will be enough to get a few decent games in around noon... Any chance anyone has a phantom I could shoot if not in a game then at least just over a chrono or something? I haven't held one before and kinda interested in them, I have a 03 sniper II and a trilly pump to borrow during testing...

Old 06-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #60 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

While the 2/10 is going on, we'll be pumping it in the woods or if they have another airball field, we'll be doing it there. Just be there at the field at around 10:00

Quote:
Quote:

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast