mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..
 
BigMatt-MadCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Near Knoxvegas TN :)
Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Sat November 20th Hiatts "Game On" Paintball presents "Operation Overlord"...

As we always say at Hiatt's "Game On" Paintball...this is your field... and we have had a couple of field regulars Rich "Ripperdoc" Singleton and Billy "Cochise" Cowan step forward and want to put on a game for all of you..

Operation Overlord
Victory in Europe

The game will consist of two teams Allied and Axis..
The Axis troops will start at "Matts Castle"

Allied troops will have a landing craft style start at the bottom of the speedball field...yes Allied players will be under fire when you enter the field...you will have to fight for control the whole game..

I will let Rich And Billy Fill in the blanks...

I will still be on the field reffing that day but I am so looking forward to this...

They have promised me several missions and some things you will only learn about on Game day...gonna be another good one folks...

So start choosing your sides and be part of another epic battle at Hiatts...

We are wanting volunteers to be generals for this event...and they MUST do a good job to bring their team to Victory...
__________________
Halfblock bolts and sleds .. Sheridan seal kits and much more.. click here---> https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...rketplace.html
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tactical Ventures
 
Ripperdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Morristown TN

The format for this game will be unlike any previous games. The format will be about command and strategy. Brute force alone will not win this game.

Generals: This game will test you.

Players: This game will push you.

Anyone interested in being a General, please contact Billy or myself for full details.
__________________



Ripperdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
drew810's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: East TN

will the road be in play for this game? how abut respawns and medic rule? If you need any help for the game rich just holler at me.

Instead of volunteering for generals, can we get maybe 5 nominations for people and have a vote for the generals?
__________________
Feedback https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

WTB
JT flex smoke or mirror lens
drew810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In a house in TN

Matt/Anyone

I need to get a hold of Andy or Norma Jean. I have ~70 2"X10"X10' boards, and ~ 30 2"x6"X10' boards. Most are pressure treated. All have 4 bolt holes in them from when they use to be part of a bench. The bolts are still in most of them. If Andy/Hiatts wants them I can deliver them tomorrow sometime, but I have to deliver them tomorrow, because I need my trailer back. Almost all of the boards are painted, and some are neon colors. Some of them have motor oil on them because there was some oil in the bottom of the trailer before I put them in there.

If someone could call me tonight (Ill be up till at least midnight) or tomorrow morning that would be great. My cell is eight six five- four zero three- two four two seven. Leave a message if I don't answer.

I don't need help unloading because they are on a dump trailer. I just need to know if I can dump them, and where to do so. Some nuts and bolts will fall out with them, but nothing that can puncture a tire.

I also have more 55gallon drums for andy, but that will have to wait until later next week.

-Josh
Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..
 
BigMatt-MadCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Near Knoxvegas TN :)
Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mann View Post
Matt/Anyone

I need to get a hold of Andy or Norma Jean. I have ~70 2"X10"X10' boards, and ~ 30 2"x6"X10' boards. Most are pressure treated. All have 4 bolt holes in them from when they use to be part of a bench. The bolts are still in most of them. If Andy/Hiatts wants them I can deliver them tomorrow sometime, but I have to deliver them tomorrow, because I need my trailer back. Almost all of the boards are painted, and some are neon colors. Some of them have motor oil on them because there was some oil in the bottom of the trailer before I put them in there.

If someone could call me tonight (Ill be up till at least midnight) or tomorrow morning that would be great. My cell is eight six five- four zero three- two four two seven. Leave a message if I don't answer.

I don't need help unloading because they are on a dump trailer. I just need to know if I can dump them, and where to do so. Some nuts and bolts will fall out with them, but nothing that can puncture a tire.

I also have more 55gallon drums for andy, but that will have to wait until later next week.

-Josh

Josh...I PM'ed you...
__________________
Halfblock bolts and sleds .. Sheridan seal kits and much more.. click here---> https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...rketplace.html
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tactical Ventures
 
Ripperdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Morristown TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew810 View Post
will the road be in play for this game?
Considering the scope of this game, yes, it will be necessary to have it in play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew810 View Post
how about respawns and medic rule?
I can't elaborate on respawn and medics just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew810 View Post
If you need any help for the game rich just holler at me.
I appreciate that. I may call on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew810 View Post
Instead of volunteering for generals, can we get maybe 5 nominations for people and have a vote for the generals?
The role of general is dramatically different in this game. I don't foresee a problem with nominations, but the nominees need to be aware of their role and the rule set governing them. This isn't your typical game.
__________________




Last edited by Ripperdoc; 10-01-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Ripperdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
mnm
The A Team
 
mnm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009

Ryan and Keith will have flashbacks of Omaha
beach at D-Day.
Rich and Bill this is a good idea.
mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tactical Ventures
 
Ripperdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Morristown TN

It's going to be a brutal game.
__________________



Ripperdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010

do you want smoke

I can bring smoke if needed. Jared and I can make some giant smoke bombs if they would be needed.Might add some excitement when exiting the landing craft.
digdocman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..
 
BigMatt-MadCustoms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Near Knoxvegas TN :)
Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by digdocman View Post
I can bring smoke if needed. Jared and I can make some giant smoke bombs if they would be needed.Might add some excitement when exiting the landing craft.
Sounds good...I didn't even get a chance to use the last ones you made so I will use those as well... And welcome to the boards...
__________________
Halfblock bolts and sleds .. Sheridan seal kits and much more.. click here---> https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...rketplace.html
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC