mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-20-2014, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanonsGrin View Post
Sadly, I will be on vacation during this one so it will be a no show for me. But I promise I will be thinking of you guys playing while I am fishing at the beach.

On another note, I had an absolute blast playing pistol only at the zombie game. I might have to start doing that more often! I am sad I will be missing this one.
Your a bum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhayes623 View Post
Thinking on making the trek to check this game out. I had a couple questions however. Does this field offer compressed air fills? How have the turnouts been for past events?
Past events have been up and down...its is unfortunately a sign og the times...however the last time we did a pump/pistol/magfed game everyone had a blast..almost all of the regulars have some sort of pump arsenal at their disposal...some have spent more on their pump setup than they have on their semis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhayes623 View Post
This game sounds like a blast. I hope my friends and I can make the trip.
Me too.. more the merrier..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
Hiatt's has compressor offering 4,500 and 3,000psi air.
All fills are included with your field fee.

Can't speak to their last couple turnouts- due to other obligations I haven't been able to make a game since May, though I'm planning on being at this one!
Sambo we have missed you..but we do thank you for helping promote things even when you can't show up.

I will be trying out my springfed Automag at this one for a few games..
Old 08-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #12 (permalink)

CCM Fan
I agree with Matt, Jared you're a bum! Matt, can't wait to see the mag in action.

If I'm not mistaken there is always around 15-20+ on pump day. Always a great time.
fannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

I wish I could make it but I already cashed in all my days off for a trip to Taiwan at the end of September.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc Zox View Post
people should not watch laws, sausage & markers being made
Mr.Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Alex and myself will be up there for this one. I may be trying to bring a couple ppl in tow.

Also lets all make a agreement......First one to shoot Matt w/ his springfed automag gets to keep gets to take his marker home.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfear View Post
Alex and myself will be up there for this one. I may be trying to bring a couple ppl in tow.

Also lets all make a agreement......First one to shoot Matt w/ his springfed automag gets to keep gets to take his marker home.
I have a better idea... I loan it to someone that will hunt you down all day..personally I don't find you a challenge..

Old 08-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

The bigger they are the harder they fall my plump friend
Old 08-26-2014, 10:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Quote:
The bigger they are the harder they fall my plump friend
Ok I have a better idea... I put a price on your head.... and I let them shoot you with one of my guns..

I bet I can get someone to shoot you for about 5 cents..
Old 08-27-2014, 04:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Lol funny i bet everyone will shoot you all day for free. Your kinda like one of those carnival ducks...ding....its down....oh look its back up.....ding.....wow this gets boring quick.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Quote:
Lol funny i bet everyone will shoot you all day for free. Your kinda like one of those carnival ducks...ding....its down....oh look its back up.....ding.....wow this gets boring quick.
At least they want to shoot me... we have to pay them to shoot you.. your not worth anyones free time..

So who wants to be on the paid list to shoot Eric.. I am giving out nickles...any takers?
Old 08-27-2014, 08:18 AM   #20 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Am I the only one that senses a few 1v1's between Matt and Erik?

It's not always a bad thing to be shot by Matt and one of his customs. I took one square on the lense from the prototype half-block he did... bam...he named marker after me (verbally). BTW Matt, I think the name should be lasered onto that marker, the Mad Customs F-1!!
fannon is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast