mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-27-2018, 10:28 AM   #101 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

Dang, that's a messed up mag! How's it chopping with a Lvl 10 bolt? Does the bolt not reset itself if you stick a squeegee down the barrel and fire it?
"He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of the Automag?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Tom Kaye, strong on his mountain!"

Check out my Instagram art page and give me a like!
https://instagram.com/nealg_illustration
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:22 PM   #102 (permalink)
Tubular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
Dang, that's a messed up mag! How's it chopping with a Lvl 10 bolt? Does the bolt not reset itself if you stick a squeegee down the barrel and fire it?
Haven't tried that. Still new to automags in general. The whole lvl 10 & xvalve setup is second hand so I don't have the full kit for the bolt. Only have 2 carriers, and only the red spring. Neither carrier is the recommended #2. Also, I need to glue on a new foamie.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:59 PM   #103 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

Cool. Are you in the Bellevue/Cool Springs/Brentwood area? I could take a look at it and get the Lvl 10 setup if you want? I have some extra carriers. If something is real fubar like a bad reg piston or reg pin I won't have that, but if it's just bolt setup stuff I should be able to get it running right.
"He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of the Automag?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Tom Kaye, strong on his mountain!"

Old 06-27-2018, 06:47 PM   #104 (permalink)
Tubular!

I'm closer to Antioch, right on the cusp. I'll be at NPI Saturday afternoon if you can take a look at it then. I ordered a #2 carrier & gold spring from agd already.
Old 06-29-2018, 01:58 PM   #105 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

Probably won't be able to get out that far Sat. Got a couch set to get rid of and some errands.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:24 AM   #106 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

Anybody playing this weekend?

Old 07-19-2018, 12:41 AM   #107 (permalink)
Tubular!

Pretty much AFK (AFF?) Until Aug/Sept. There's a lot happening that is sadly not paintball related.

And I'm really diggin' your sig.
Old 07-19-2018, 11:58 AM   #108 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

Thanks! As you might know, Tom Kaye is not a loving creator. He is one of the old Gods. His Automag is always ready, and his vengeance is swift and merciless!

On a serious note, I'm not playing this Sat, but I was going to stop by Nashville Paintball to get a air fill, chrono some guns and thought I might see a fellow MCB'er. I'm testing a couple Etek's I just got and some of my mags to make sure they're good to go. I'm hitting a scenario game in Memphis at the end of the month.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast

« Kentucky Ballers? | - »