mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-25-2019, 01:46 PM   #211 (permalink)
Right in the EAR HOLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
Awesome!
There's a real shortage of decently-attended wooded fields in the Nashville area so it's good to hear people around here are still playing. When the weather gets good I'd like to drop by, if I can.

Sounds good. We have built a few woodsball fields over the years of various sizes. This will be the best land/terrain that we've had by far, so we will probably spend a bit more time setting it up. As always... Biggest issue is just getting everyone available on the same days, and figuring out how to get everybody filled. Scuba tanks work, but they are so limited. I've seen a few 3000 psi compressors around for $300-$400. But then the problem is getting power to it.
Mini GS
MiniMag
OC Phantom
Dye DAM
Cotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:41 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
Sounds good. We have built a few woodsball fields over the years of various sizes. This will be the best land/terrain that we've had by far, so we will probably spend a bit more time setting it up. As always... Biggest issue is just getting everyone available on the same days, and figuring out how to get everybody filled. Scuba tanks work, but they are so limited. I've seen a few 3000 psi compressors around for $300-$400. But then the problem is getting power to it.
That would be fine.
A lot of the people here, myself included, are pretty happy running on 12grams if it comes to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGElGuWPuRg
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:09 AM   #213 (permalink)
Tubular!

Hitting up NPI Saturday (Feb 2), weather and wellness permitting.

I was angrier than a nest of wasps in a paint can shaker this past weekend cuz i had to work straight fri-sun, during the best weather of 2019 so far. The store avoided any negative customer interactions due to my combined 22 hr unblinking dagger stare alone.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:33 PM   #214 (permalink)
Right in the EAR HOLE!!!

Do you guys know of any local fields that allow FSR? The closest one I found was Mt Doom, in the Cullman AL area.
Mini GS
MiniMag
OC Phantom
Dye DAM
Old 02-05-2019, 02:54 AM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
Do you guys know of any local fields that allow FSR? The closest one I found was Mt Doom, in the Cullman AL area.
Can't say I do. They don't sell them at NPI or Xtreme, though I don't know what the folks at Casey Farms would say.
Some people were shooting First Strikes at Memphis last time I was there for a scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kad_OUvRSAI
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 07:43 PM   #216 (permalink)
Right in the EAR HOLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
Can't say I do. They don't sell them at NPI or Xtreme, though I don't know what the folks at Casey Farms would say.
Some people were shooting First Strikes at Memphis last time I was there for a scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kad_OUvRSAI
Yeah... The websites for MTB, NPI, and Xtreme are all pretty clear that its FPO no exceptions. Highly doubted they would sell them. Would love to be able to break out my FS rig against some good public play somewhere. Pretty much limited to private fields.
Mini GS
MiniMag
OC Phantom
Dye DAM
Old 02-06-2019, 04:03 PM   #217 (permalink)
MCB Member

Tennessee Mountain Paintball in Sevierville has a scenario in March and will allow FSR. You have to buy them there. Great field to shoot FSR at.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:24 PM   #218 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosgarage57 View Post
Tennessee Mountain Paintball in Sevierville has a scenario in March and will allow FSR. You have to buy them there. Great field to shoot FSR at.
I was thinking about hitting that game, at least for the Saturday.
"He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of the Automag?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Tom Kaye, strong on his mountain!"

Check out my Instagram art page and give me a like!
https://instagram.com/nealg_illustration
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Southeast