mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2017, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016

Central Florida: Gainesville

Has anyone noticed the lack of airsoft in Florida? It seems there has to be a major population center for there to be airsoft. I am in the Gainesville area and it seems like every game is a ways away. Does anyone know anything about games played in my area? Or are my best bets Ocala and Jacksonville?

I have a paintball gun now because of the complete lack of airsoft in the area.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stonewall50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Maybe because we're busy playing paintball? In all seriousness, I know several of the local fields in Orlando do Airsoft, and Wayne's does up in Ocala.

Why not talk to Randy at First Strike in Newberry about it?
__________________
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Maybe because we're busy playing paintball? In all seriousness, I know several of the local fields in Orlando do Airsoft, and Wayne's does up in Ocala.

Why not talk to Randy at First Strike in Newberry about it?


Its first strike still running? I only know about rocky creek. But yea I just enjoy combat sports. Martial arts to airsoft and pb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stonewall50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba
 
Deuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
Its first strike still running? I only know about rocky creek. But yea I just enjoy combat sports. Martial arts to airsoft and pb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Still running. Great field, and awesome owners and staff. I'll be up there in April for a game. Commanding another later in the year as well.
__________________
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
For Your Health
 
Wabaanimkii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan

PPS Fan
Check operation lion claws, I believe they hold a vietnam game down in florida. No clue though.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanonsGrin View Post
Did you create an account on here JUST to talk about your fascination with Britney Spears, or do you play paintball on the side as well?
Wabaanimkii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Yep. Still running. Great field, and awesome owners and staff. I'll be up there in April for a game. Commanding another later in the year as well.


How big is their area? Rocky creek was fun, but it wasn't very large. I know Wayne's world is big, but they are a little farther away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stonewall50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Special BB Squad (Airsoft)

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC