mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-29-2013, 02:01 PM   #1391 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowagonman View Post
Ryan, I've sent you 10 private messages on my barrels since you've had them, last time I had any response was on August 14th. At that time you had 2 of my 3 barrels bored, what's the deal man, I want my barrels back. Send me an invoice/bill and I'll pay you so you can get me my Sterling Barrels back.

This has not been a pleasant experience for me!

Shawn, aka turbowagonman
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
Same here! This guy is a thief. I payed for him to bore out my barre he said he would send it to me once payment was made. He never sent the barrel. I made payment August 27. Still nothing. Numerous e-mails, posted on the website, posted on the Facebook page, sent him private messages on FB and here on PBN. Nothing. No response. He even had the time to delete my public FB posting but didn't have the time to reply to me. THIEF STOLE ME DAMN BARREL AND MY PAYPAL PAYMENT! I trusted him because he had good word of mouth on PBN. F***ing hate thieves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaw101 View Post
I wouldn't say that he is a thief. I think he is a kid who has entirely too much on his plate and doesn't know how to prioritize.

I am in a similar situation as some of you guys. He has had my Nasty Impulse body for approximately 5ish months. Multiple pms have gone unreturned. For me it has been annoying but I know in time I will get my project back.

My advise to Ryan is to prioritize his work and be more diligent in his communication. I don't mind waiting. It's the fact that there has been NO communication on his end since receiving my body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
I don't know. When you tell me my barrel is ready to go and all I need to do is pay you and after I do, you don't send anything. Well, that qualifies as a thief. Am I in a rush to get it? No. But I would expect an email. NOT delete a post that I put on his public FB page then not respond to me whatsoever. That's not just a thief. That's a thief deliberately avoiding people and deleting whatever public forum is used to contact him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
(:

hi guys

im a little embarrassed.

not gonna lie.

Turbo, your order is done.
Travis, so is yours
Neal, yup you too
Henry, yours is with them.

thats 6 barrels, and a thread adapter.

they were all boxed up together to come home from the shop with me a couple weeks back.

i got sick, started throwin up and hustled out the shop, driving while throwing up is not fun. long story short, i was sick all weekend, came into work and sat in a dazed/glazed funk and tried to do my day job.

a couple days goes by, no SSC time, just couldnt do it.

i read turbo's message and was like oh ya done, but then didnt see em at home

i searched my apartment, nothin (found my old 06 xsv ego! lol that i hadnt seen since i moved but anyways) couldnt find the box of barrels

searched the shop, nothin. im now embarrassed that i lost a box of 6 barrels, and a thread adapter, for 4 customers (1 is my own young gun, 1 is semi-local, 2 mcb's)

i searched high and low all over the shop for a couple weeks.
they were nowhere to be seen

I FOUND THEM, on FRIDAY 9/27. The box got stuffed inside the shipping/receiving mail cabinet (that i never ever ever open). the only consensus i can come up with is the box got set down while i was projectile vomiting/running out the door and got stashed because somebody didnt know what it was (instead of putting it in my office)

i feel like a dick, but they are found.

i have to go run errands today, and do dinner with my parents. i have no idea if i'll get any online time tonight, i honestly am not sure.

tomorrow i have the day off, i will pm everyone by the end of the day tomorrow (preferably tonight)

i also delete page 1-2 of my inbox on accident when i was trying to delete 9-10 instead, so i lost a ton of pm's that were still relevant, my bad on that one

i also finished 3 more orders this morning while i was at the shop

my deepest apologies

-stanchy

edit: proof!

super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:53 AM   #1392 (permalink)

I've had staunchy do two barrels for me in the last year and never had I problem. I plan on having more done , Staunchy willing, in the near future. Keep up the awesome work Ryan your a stand up guy and u do solid work.
darkspidie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #1393 (permalink)
A5OldGuy / B5 Brotherhood

+1 I currently have a barrel being worked on by Ryan and he has responded quickly to my messages! No complaints here!
Rembrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #1394 (permalink)

Hey guys, Give Ryan some slack. Remember for a time he was ONLY doing freak boring? Now that he has opened back up ALL of his other services, I bet he got swamped fairly quickly. Give him some time, cut him some slack. **** happens, Life Happens.
dragon1291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #1395 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1291 View Post
Hey guys, Give Ryan some slack. Remember for a time he was ONLY doing freak boring? Now that he has opened back up ALL of his other services, I bet he got swamped fairly quickly. Give him some time, cut him some slack. **** happens, Life Happens.
we're all good now
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:02 PM   #1396 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Quote:
we're all good now
Now you just need to send me a bill.

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 8 Sterling Pumps, 4 Phantoms, 4 PGP's, a P68SC, 2 Trracres, a 2K+ Sniper, 2 Nelspot 007's, a Bushmaster and a Carter Buzzard

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #1397 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Quote:
we're all good now
Still waiting......

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 8 Sterling Pumps, 4 Phantoms, 4 PGP's, a P68SC, 2 Trracres, a 2K+ Sniper, 2 Nelspot 007's, a Bushmaster and a Carter Buzzard

Old 10-18-2013, 06:21 AM   #1398 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

WTF Dude! Over 2 months and still no reply to any pm's, supposedly you are done with my barrels, I guess I'm going to have to contact an attorney. This is complete B.S.

Old 12-27-2013, 06:58 AM   #1399 (permalink)
sex, pump and R'n'R

some news?
fouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #1400 (permalink)
Ole' Papa Pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouge View Post
some news?
Still no reply to any pm's on here PBN or FB!!!

I'm going to hit him up through his ebay store next. I ended up buying another body and barrel from across the pond, it pains me to have an operational gun I can't use.

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Super_Stanchy Customs