-   Super_Stanchy Customs (
-   -   Cost of getting my Trilogy pro - ego feedneck modded? (

minion 10-20-2011 03:31 PM

Cost of getting my Trilogy pro - ego feedneck modded?
I'm wondering how much it would be to get my Trilogy Pro pump ego feedneck modded. I'm trying to get estimates now on how much it will cost by some of the airsmith's on here, as I'd like to get this done sooner or later. However, if I do get it done, it will be around Christmas time.

So in a nutshell, what would be the cost of getting it Ego feedneck modded?

And I already have a ego feedneck that I can use, that I have for my Etek, my backup gun.

I'd like to get the Ego feedneck mod done by somebody no matter what, just it depends on the price and how much money I have.

Thank you :)

Here's the gun I have, except mine is a pump:

minion 10-20-2011 03:38 PM

And considering even getting a custom pump handle or back block for my pump kit, that is modeled after a t2 pump handle, and/or a back block that has holes on both sides so I can put two cocking rods on my gun. What would be the price for getting either of those, or both done?

Here's my pump kit, it has 5 6 or 7 holes in the back:

super_stanchy 10-20-2011 06:53 PM

Ego necking will not be as simple as a normal cocker

It's gonna run $40 plus shipping

As for pump handle/back block I need more info

minion 10-20-2011 08:34 PM

ok, and i was thinking for the back block it would be just like a normal one but instead of only one "screwhole" for lack of a better word, and the other side cut out, there would not be one side of it cut out,and there would then be another screwhole. the whole idea being that i can have two pump arms on my pump. preferibly in black or silver, out of whatever material.

minion 10-20-2011 08:43 PM

for the pump handle idea i was thinking a t2 style pump handle you would make, and id want it to have the same hole/screwholessand the same screwhole pattern/placement as the pump kit i have now. basically just a t2 style handle to be used with the pump kit i have now and its accessories for it.

the block and handle were just ideas that i had, but dont have the tools or skill to make myself, and possibilities i really like/want.

minion 10-20-2011 08:45 PM

the back block might not be the right name though, ijust think its right. maybe called a cocking block?

super_stanchy 10-20-2011 08:47 PM

backblock is the correct term for the piece that the pump arm screws into, bolt and cocking knob go through.

what do you mean by t2 handle? ccm makes 3 different handles for the t2.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC