mcarterbrown.com  

Tiberius Arms Everything Tiberius

Old 10-01-2015, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!

Brass and Wood Fan
Tiberius pistol mag holders

Ok. I am currently looking at putting together a pistol chest rig for myself so I can play pistols only without having all of my Tiberius mag holders on a belt that kills my waist. I am Looking at getting a condor chest rig that secures everything up front, but I need to know what types of pistol mag holders work with the Molle system AND hold tib pistol mags securely. If I order actual pistol mag holders, will a double stack mag holder work, or should I spring and opt for something from one of the paintball manufacturers (Valken, etc) that make them specifically for these mags?

I have 10 mags total, but I don't necessarily need to carry them all, except for maybe at scenarios. Any suggestions?

If you have any good pics of your pistol mag setup on a similar chest rig, feel free to share those as well so I can what to expect!

“Life is full of meetings and partings. That is the way of it.”

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil

Last edited by GanonsGrin; 10-01-2015 at 02:37 PM.
GanonsGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
EMT's

Tiberius Arms Exo vest works very well, each mag pouch holds two pistol mags, you can get it and customize anyway you want.
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
I'm gonna be watching this thread. I've got a 9.1 and a T-4 (finally back bottled!) that I have plans for for 2016 and have yet to figure out how I'm going to carry my mags efficiently.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossman View Post
I'm gonna be watching this thread. I've got a 9.1 and a T-4 (finally back bottled!) that I have plans for for 2016 and have yet to figure out how I'm going to carry my mags efficiently.
I have the Exo vest posted above...

I run a T8.1 and T4.1
The vest allows for another mag holster insert to slip into the kangaroo pouch behind the mag holsters on the front of the vest, in total im able to carry all 8 of my mags (2 14 round, 6 10 round) for my T4.1..

And I was able to use the molle webbing off to either side of the mag holsters to add additional mag holsters for my 8.1 mags im able to carry 8 in those four (each holster cam double stack mags) along with one in the 8.1 and one in the mag holster on my drop leg for my pistol..

It has enough space and pockets to carry alot of items, I also Cary a medium sized medkid in a molle pouch and some additional gear in pockets on the vest..

Has an adjustable waist belt inside you can snug up before zipping up the sides, the shoulders are adjustable if you have a longer trunk you can adjust it properly cover your abdominal area..

And not that its needed but also has pockeys of plate armor should someone want to use it.. Its from a paintball company but its made sturdy for real world use also.. Im more than happy with it

------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
Thanks for the info Nox, that is good to know for the 4/4.1 mags.

By the way, based on your zip code in your 4.1 sale thread aren't too far from me. Where do you typically play?
Old 10-04-2015, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossman View Post
Thanks for the info Nox, that is good to know for the 4/4.1 mags.

By the way, based on your zip code in your 4.1 sale thread aren't too far from me. Where do you typically play?
Dont get to play as often as I like currently but when I do usually LVP in Hatfield, about 20 minutes or so from me..

Sometimes I take a drive up towards Allentown and hit up some private property with a good handfull of friends at what is now concrete ruins and play for the day..

Ive played frontier fortress paintball in jersey once last year... And will play just about anyway.

------
Old 10-04-2015, 03:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
Don't want to hijack the thread, but thanks for letting me know. I'm still surprised that your 4.1 hasn't sold yet.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bestial Bowman

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Full Clip mag pouches work really well with the 8.1/9.1, nice smooth draw and will fit MOLLE no problem. It's been a few years since I owned a tib, but I think ANSGEAR might still stock the pouches...

STRIDERS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stride...98060457001863

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcheb View Post
Despite their proximity, the Wolfman from Leeds is not related to any werewolf in London, but he is first cousins with the Northern Mi dogman.
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Tiberius Arms