mcarterbrown.com  

VM Empire Where the VM-68's and PMI-3 Come out to play

Old 11-11-2017, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

VMs value...

Just curious what VMs are being sold for these days. Ive come across a handful of VMs and theyre in all conditions from pristine to completely abused.

Thanks for any insight.
KingVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
brassmage and necrotech

sadly not much, from what i've seen a working beater is doing good to fetch $35, and pristine $50 or so. may have to sit on 'em a while, unless they have desirable upgrades (blackrain, vts, powerfeed, etc).

looking for: aga62's, working ATS lowers and parts, brass sheridan donors/bits, camo SP wood grips for cf frames, havoc launcher, high output 4.5k regs

happy with me? https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
chplnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ok. I’m curious as I have had a stock VM and stock EXC since about ‘93 or so. I still happily shoot the EXC but recently came across a mint Magnum that would complete my collection but currently needs a full rebuild on rings and a cup seal.

I have no intention of selling what I have. I just want to make sure I don’t give up too much for this possible magnum purchase that’s in the works. Kinda had the feeling I’d spend more on shipping than I would the marker!!

Last edited by KingVM; 11-13-2017 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Spellcheck!!
Old 11-13-2017, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
brassmage and necrotech

if it's crossing a border you might, but i'd say a minty magnum (especially if it still has the original ribbed barrel and front 4 oz tank w/on-off valve) should be worth 75-125.

looking for: aga62's, working ATS lowers and parts, brass sheridan donors/bits, camo SP wood grips for cf frames, havoc launcher, high output 4.5k regs

happy with me? https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
chplnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

It’s “minty” !!! Ribbed barrel yes... 4oz tank... nope... from the sounds of it, he’s gonna replace o-rings and cup seal. Make it sealable to say the least before we hash out a price. Saves me doing it. Haha. Parts are so scarce these days, let alone o-rings for the upper bolt
Old 11-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Intermidiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVM View Post
Its minty !!! Ribbed barrel yes... 4oz tank... nope... from the sounds of it, hes gonna replace o-rings and cup seal. Make it sealable to say the least before we hash out a price. Saves me doing it. Haha. Parts are so scarce these days, let alone o-rings for the upper bolt
Orings for the upper bolt can be had for $1.00 USD a piece from Pro Team Products. I'd recommend getting them with a few other parts, just so the cost of shipping isn't pointlessly expensive.
I ordered a sight rail, 4 orings and a new side plate for the VM for something around the order of $25.00 USD shipped (to Ontario). They even threw in a sticker and a free barrel bag (seems to be very good quality).
Proteam stocks a pretty much full parts selection too, so you can take your pick.
BLINDMAN Pb is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » VM Empire