mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-20-2019, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Class Clown

Is East Coast Angel still a thing?

I see two different sites when I google for it. Is it still operating?

My feedback
scottieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Just lookup the website. I inquired about service last night and he responded already
d2thearkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

theres better options for the price he charges. I know of several very dissatisfied customers.
dsxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Ive been dealing with Brad for many years and have never been disappointed . Pricy , sure. Disappointed , never...

Ebay, camocow200 (1416) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (960) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (390) + 99.5% positive feedback
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsxz View Post
theres better options for the price he charges. I know of several very dissatisfied customers.
Like who? only two I know of are TaG and ECA respectively as the top angel tuners still around doing a lot of services
d2thearkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bow Chicka Honk Honk

Brad is still around, and still doing service, so yea, just go to his website and request service. ECA merged with Angel Paintball Parts, that's why you see two results on google
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
- The New Colossus, Emma Lazarus

This is what the Statue of Liberty is supposed to mean. But what does she mean now? How have we strayed so far?

My feedback
Jahnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bow Chicka Honk Honk

One of Brad's pet peeves is impatient people though. So if you do go to him for service, dont sit there and ask for updates daily, that drives him nuts. He WILL get you taken care of, your Angel will be in good hands, and he will keep in touch with you.
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

This is what the Statue of Liberty is supposed to mean. But what does she mean now? How have we strayed so far?

My feedback
Old 09-12-2019, 12:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

I've had no issue with Brad. He has sold me parts on several occasions and his service and timing has been perfect. I usually send him messages via facebook and the East Coast Angel page.
The_Hyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
One Foot Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsxz View Post
Someone ^ hanging on that OG site. I call bull****.

Brad does excellent work and is typically very up front with his expected times of completion, pricing, and updates. The only thing I have any knowledge of going wrong with his process was dealing with that lugnut anno guy that lost a bunch of stuff.

I have had several markers serviced by him, and a custom build with anno and all done through him and they were excellent experiences from start to finish.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bow Chicka Honk Honk

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
Someone ^ hanging on that OG site. I call bull****.

Brad does excellent work and is typically very up front with his expected times of completion, pricing, and updates. The only thing I have any knowledge of going wrong with his process was dealing with that lugnut anno guy that lost a bunch of stuff.

I have had several markers serviced by him, and a custom build with anno and all done through him and they were excellent experiences from start to finish.
Yea, lots of them guys on that OG site, like Trevor Swindell, Kevin Fortier, and others, always talk **** on Brad, yet those two have never even done business with him

My feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » WDP

« A4 Trigger | - »