| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|06-22-2012, 04:44 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: slc utah
So there is a fire down in Eagle Mtn that is threatening the field and so we have to postpone the game till next weekend June 30th. Sorry for any inconvence. Pm me if you have any questions.
Team Desert Edge
ECLIPSE/LAPCO /GI Sportz/PAINTBALL GATEWAY
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|