-   What Is It? (
-   -   Tool or part? AC? (

jellyghost 01-24-2013 12:28 AM

Tool or part? AC?
I got this in a grab bag of stuff. I need to know if it needs to be kept or discarded. It kind of looks more like a tool than a part. Does anyone know what it is? It has a hole into the hexagonal rod on one end, and the other end has a hole through the rod.

Rage 01 01-24-2013 12:41 AM

It is a valve removal tool for autocockers.

jellyghost 01-24-2013 12:48 AM

Thank you. Now i just need to find someone to trade for a sheridan valve tool.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC