mcarterbrown.com  

What Is It? Even after cleaning off the dust.... Still don't know what you have? Let the knowledgeable old-timers help you out

Old 03-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Appraisal: Green JT Flex 7 IZE

So was BSing with the guys at the field a while back, and the discussion of mask came up. I was informed that Flex 7 IZE's are going for pretty good money these days, which was a surprise to me, as I figured they were probably pretty cheap/worthless. Anyway, I have this green Flex 7 IZE that's just been sitting around. Kind of curious what it might go for these days. It's not in perfect shape, and a little dirty still (I just did a quick wipe down to remove dust before taking the photos), the IZE/iridium lens coating has a few problems, but it's almost all there (missing left ear foam), the rubber is still flexible/not badly warped, and the strap is still elasticity. It actually looks better in person as the flash tends to highly things that are really visible to the naked eye.

Thanks.

Last edited by William the Third; 03-20-2017 at 05:33 PM.
William the Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 03:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
You might have missed the rush on these. Try $75-100. All the ones over $100 seem to be sitting
Old 03-30-2017, 11:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Thanks. To be honest, I'm just surprised there's any demand. I would have probably thrown it into a Craigslist deal. I usually throw a cheap mask in with any lower-end markers I sell on Craigslist just because it's better than nothing, and sort of covers my butt (worried some idiot might buy a cheap marker, shoot themselves in the eye with it, and then try to sue me).

I took it to the field with me last weekend and upon seeing it, the owners son immediately offered me $50, and one of the refs said he'd beat it (didn't say by how much). Another ref told me I should keep it, because he knows I like collecting/using old-school stuff. I'm just not sure I really need to keep it sitting around collecting dust any longer if I'm not going to use it (happy with my Profiler), and it can bring me a little paint money.
William the Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to FrankTheTank

I just did the same recently with a Grey IIZE with a member on here. He ran a favor for me so I couldn't say no, sold them for 45+shipping. If you can get 75-100 for these, go for it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
FrankTheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

Lol it was me that bought the grey ize from frank! Hes right price jumps around 50 to 100 depending on market, sorry i already have a green one, bought that one new years back, try cleaning it up and carefully dipping the bottom in boiling water and reshaping, but be careful, just a little dip for 10 secs and shape, a little at a time, if you clean it youll get max buck for it, i would say as it sits easily 60ish but like frank said if you can get more go for it
Wojo18 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Museum » What Is It?