-   What Is It? (
-   -   feel stupid asking but who can id the 3way here. (

medic49675 10-21-2006 04:47 PM

feel stupid asking but who can id the 3way here.

foldadoom 10-21-2006 04:57 PM

looks like a hollow "bullet?" belase (might be misspelt)

medic49675 10-21-2006 04:58 PM

that was my first thought but I have never seen one with the horizontal fluting.

Wycke 10-21-2006 06:48 PM

Looks like a Check-it. They were only made for a short time and they're 100% stainless. They were also very pricey...I think in the range of $75? Never heard anything about them performance-wise, but they sure look cool!


wolf13 10-21-2006 07:37 PM

yep, its a checkit stainless. I had one for a while, performance wise, they were pretty midrange as far as one piece 3-ways went, and used a smaller oring then the wgp.

medic49675 10-22-2006 12:37 AM

I kinda figured you could get it right if anyone could. Thanks.

Cunha 10-28-2006 04:24 AM

Solid stainless..gee.

Its automatically the best 4 way ever made. Cool gun :D

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC