What Is It? Even after cleaning off the dust.... Still don't know what you have? Let the knowledgeable old-timers help you out

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2007, 02:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member
bacci paintball's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nor Cal

Letter probably say Wintec. Most wintec framed guns that aren't lapcos have that. On most lapcos Colin took it off.
bacci paintball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore
Dave Cameron's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dracut MA

It finally arrived today. To answer some previous question, it does indeed say wintec on the bottom of the trigger guard. The frame is also numbered 1168 (if I remember right - I'm posting from work). It is indeed a unibody. Has 2 brass thumbscrews about 120 degrees from the frame on each side towards the rear of the body. The bolt is kind of unusual. It has a brass threaded tube that accepts an allen key to adjust mainspring preload (for velocity) and a delrin part that screws onto the barrel-end of the bolt. Somewhat, but not exactly similar to the bolt here. I'll get photos as soon as I can.

It does shoot pretty nice.
"We are men of action, Lies do not become us."
Dave Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Museum » What Is It?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC