mcarterbrown.com  

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 08-25-2010, 02:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Find me an Eclipse splash kit! (WTB)

Chance to make some cash here

I'm looking for a (nearly) complete eclipse splash kit for a project automag. complete would be preferred, but i'd settle for just the 4 main parts:

rail
foregrip
sightrail
barrel

of course, if they have any more parts, that's fantastic too. color doesn't matter. I'd prefer just getting the parts but I would be willing to purchase a complete mag with a splash kit if it wasn't too expensive.

now I'm also attempting to piece together a splash kit because we as mag owner owe it to eachother to reconcile all these misc splash pieces. if you have any blue/purple/black/silver pieces let me know and i'll gladly overpay for them.

"that's neat, beebs. how does that concern me? i dont even like automags" well if you get me in touch with someone or provide a link or make any action that directly leads to me buying an eclipse splash kit, you get $20. $5 if you give me a tip that directly leads me to buying a single piece for the kit i'm trying to rebuild. Nice little finder's fee and all you have to do is keep me in mind should you run accross one of these gems.

If you are selling a splash kit and mention this thread, I'll add $20 to the final agreed upon price, since you essentially referred yourself.

"Without God and the future life? How will man be after that? It means everything is permitted now."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Last edited by beebs; 08-25-2010 at 02:31 AM.
beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

I sold a purple black silver kit less than a year ago. I have a couple still for sale that are green black silver, and green black gold (the gold one has a grip frame also) PM your email address and I can send you some pics.
Smilestyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Pm sent

"Without God and the future life? How will man be after that? It means everything is permitted now."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky

beebs is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB