|The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-14-2010, 03:47 AM||#1 (permalink)|
"Like" us on Facebook! We're starting to do design contests, so get your chance to win a free shirt! Facebook.com/TayloredApparel
(I started this on TechPB.com and thought I would bring it over here just as I did my headband thread. Feel free to PM me any questions! Check HERE to see my original TechPB thread.)
Did you ever want to design your own custom shirt in one color? Did you ever have an idea, but had no way of expressing it? Do you lack equipment and resources and just need some sort of outlet? Well you came to the right place... err... thread.
Steel546's Custom T-Shirts!
I'm going to go ahead and give this a shot to see if I can do well with you guys, so you first ones who order will be my guinea pigs and determine how far this will go, haha. These are custom cut heat vinyls of one color pressed onto Jerzees Brand 50/50 mix shirts (50% polyester, 50% cotton). I've listed a few examples below.
You may be asking yourself, how does this work? I never thought you would ask, so let me explain!
* You think of a design and turn it into a one color image, or send the image to me to do it.
* You tell me what color and size shirt you want. (What size are you? If you don't know, check out THIS LINK and it'll give you a good estimate. I have a 45" chest, so I usually go with XL)
* I get it cut into a heat press vinyl.
* I heat press it on to a shirt.
* I ship the shirt to you.
Pretty simple right?
EXCEPTIONS (every good business has some)
* The images cannot be too detailed as the cutter can sometimes not cut down that far. Bigger images with less curves = the better.
* So far, I'm only doing black/white vinyls as they seem to work best to stick. (Black is the better of the two, keep in mind)
* The designs cannot exceed 10" in width and 8" in height.
* You cannot mix black and white designs. One color ONLY. If you would like an extra, you shall pay for it (around $10).
* No copyrighted or trademarked images. These must be of your own creation. If I have a doubt, I will look into and ultimately decide your fate.
* My nifty little logo will be put on all shirts... because I'm awesome. Dare to peel it off and you'll seal your fate, muahahaha.
Now for the awesomeness.
Item: Custom Made tshirts
Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL ($2 more for 2XL).
Colors: White, black, orange, blue, yellow, green, red.
Included: Custom tshirt and dignity.
Payment option: Paypal preferred
Location : North Texas
Price: $20 each
Add $1 for Tracking.
These are some pictures of my work sent to me by customers.
Last edited by Steel546; 08-19-2010 at 02:12 PM.
|07-14-2010, 09:24 AM||#2 (permalink)|
The Pods != Grenades is pretty funny.
I was playing the other day and saw some guy hucking pods like 20 feet into the air after reloading.
|07-14-2010, 11:46 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Haha, thanks guys. I thought of that while I was sitting at work watching a game. This guy could of simply just dropped it, but that wasn't good enough. It had to be at LEAST 30 feet away from him.
|07-14-2010, 04:21 PM||#7 (permalink)|
|07-15-2010, 05:58 PM||#9 (permalink)|
|07-15-2010, 07:53 PM||#10 (permalink)|
I want to wear the shirt to play and 2xl isn't big enough
Can you price a 3xl purple shirt with long sleeves?
I want a pair of brass knuckles in white ( as large as you can make it, on the upper back and RUDZ in big letters across the front
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|