mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 12-06-2018, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Major Power Factor

Brass and Wood Fan
Revo Stuff! TKC Release, Hogue Big Butts, magnetic moonclip holders, speed loaders

ALL SOLD

I’m trying to pare down on my endless parts and gear pile...

(SOLD) TK Custom Cylinder Release
This*came on a 627 I just picked up. It looks really nice, but I release the cylinder with my support thumb so this actually makes it harder. TKC sells these for $69.95, let’s go $55 shipped.

(3x) HKS Model 29 Speedloaders
I have three HKS twist-to-release speedloaders, Model 29. I was using these with a S&W 629 but they’re also supposed to work with other .44’s (Ruger Redhawk and Super Redhawk, Taurus .44’s, Colt Anaconda, and Dan Wesson according to HKS). $20 shipped for all 3.

Project Hogue Big Butts
These were also on the 627 I picked up (so sized for a round butt N-Frame). The finger grooves have been ground down and the wooden butt isn’t attached to the rubber grip. The latter could easily be corrected with some glue if you wanted it to be more solid than it is with just the stirrup screw. $40 shipped.

(SOLD) (8x) S&W 686 / Chiappa Rhino Magnetic Moonclip Holders
I built these before I switched over to a moonclip server - they're essentially delrin posts topped with neodymium magnets that grip your moons.*The posts are a little taller than most to get the moons closer to your hand, and the magnets are between 9/16” and 5/8” in diameter (they’re metric). They work very well with Charging Rhino (9mm) TKC moons and 686 TKC moons; 686+ also works but are a little looser. I don't have any 8-shot moons on-hand but I'd wager the opening on them would be too large.*The belt attachment for these are 1.5” Molle Loks that worked perfectly with my DAA belt. One note on these is that I’m not a machinist, so while they came out pretty nice, they’re not perfect. Let’s say $55 shipped for the set.

Feedback

Last edited by matteekay; Yesterday at 01:35 AM.
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Pm sent on moon clip magnetic holders

funsi00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Major Power Factor

Brass and Wood Fan
Cylinder release and moon holders are gone. Speed loaders and big butts available (I cannot lie)!

Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale