mcarterbrown.com  

The Yard Sale If it is non-paintball related, then you should drop her off at our Yard Sale. Just because you don't need it, doesn't mean someone else might not want it.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lost in space

Bally's Gym Membership

I have a Bally Total Fitness Premier Plus Membership for sale for $800. I am somewhat negotiable on this price and I don't want ANYTHING in trade, especially more paintball markers. I originally joined Bally's in 1987. We go to L.A. Fitness since we live in S. Windsor and the closet Bally's to us is in West Hartford, CT (since the Manchester, CT club is losing its lease). The Premier Plus is unlimited and unrestricted use of 400+ Bally's nationwide.

This item is a Premier Plus Bally Total Fitness membership. This membership entitles the cardholder to full use of any Bally facility or Bally affiliated facility in the US. The membership fee is $1.06 per month (includes CT tax), with NO annual increase. This membership is fully negotiable, and may be sold by the cardholder once after you buy it from me at any time, at a price of your choosing (there is no transfer fee associated with this contract sale).

Once payment has been made and the transfer paperwork has been filed, the membership will be transferred from the seller's name to the buyer. This process normally takes approximately a week.

Step by Step Process for Sale and Subsequent Transfer of Membership

1. Once payment is made via Paypal, a signed transfer agreement will be sent to the buyer for completion and the sent back to me with a copy of your drivers license for submission to Bally Total Fitness.

Sincerely,

Craig
TouchofGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

bally's wanted

we are looking for a bally's membership. what is the best you would consider for this?
piccolo3@gmail.com
pistonswallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Sincerely interested in this BTF membership

Hello Craig,

I hope you still have this membership available for sell. Please contact me huonguyen1@yahoo.com. Thank you
huonguyen1 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » The Yard Sale